1.0

Annabeth's POV

Annabeth, daughter of Athena, was fully prepared to spend the rest of her day with Percy and her friends but do things go the way a Demigod wants? Nope, never. Annabeth doesn't even know how the monster got onto Half-blood hill. One second everything was peaceful and Annabeth was laughing at something stupid Percy said and then someone started to scream. There were hundreds of monsters on Half-blood hill. It was crazy.

The camp has never fought this many monsters before, not even when the war with Gaea was going on. Annabeth unsheathed her Drakon bone sword she got from Damasen the giant after she lost her knife in Tartarus. She misses her knife dearly that was the only thing from her demised best friend Luke she had. Annabeth and Percy were fighting back to back. Annabeth was cutting into Empousa.

There wasn't much Empousa so Annabeth got the upper hand pretty quickly. After she made all the Empousa into golden dust, Lycanthropes started to come after. Between the Hellhounds that were going after Percy and the Lycanthropes that were going after Annabeth, they got separated. Percy started fighting side by side with Annabeth's best friend Thalia. While Annabeth was fighting Lycanthropes Pit Scorpions scuttled their way over to Annabeth. "I could use some fire, Leo!" Annabeth called over her shoulder.

"I got you," Leo called back and started throwing fireballs. Annabeth started fighting side by side with Leo, son of Hephaestus, and Will, son of Apollo. Leo was throwing fireballs and objects he's making at every creature that goes his way.

Will was shooting arrows with amazing accuracy at monsters coming from all different directions. Leo is fighting Pit Scorpions, which are deadly but Leo has it under control. He's scorching them to golden dust. Will is shooting Giant Eagles left and right, not one passed him. Once the three started getting the upper hand on the monster they were fighting, an invisible wall that surrounded them came to be.

Annabeth was trying to get out of the invisible box that took place around the three but before she could find a way out a pit of darkness opened up under their feet and they started falling. The last thing Annabeth heard was Percy screaming her name. Annabeth was screaming along with Will and Leo as they fell. It felt like mere seconds since they started falling when they fell on their backs painfully on stone.

Each of them got winded. Annabeth twisted her bad ankle again. "Why is it always us?" Annabeth heard Leo croak from beside her. She got up from her back and leaned against a stone wall to support herself. She started killing the monsters that were coming at her alongside Will and Leo. Leo started fighting the monsters again but got thrown back into the stone wall and fell unconscious. Annabeth and Will started fighting harder so they could get Leo's medical attention. Next, it was Will to go out. One of the last Giant Eagles picked Will up and also threw him; he was knocked unconscious too.

Kids that looked like they were in their late teens came running out of a room wearing cloaks with sticks. They started screaming words in Latin. Annabeth frowned, her eyebrows confused but her expression quickly turned into shock. Light shot from the new people's sticks killing the monsters instantly. One of the new kids is a girl with frizzy brown hair who accompanied her a guy with a grave look that has glasses and wild brown hair who weirdly reminded her of Percy. The other one is also a guy with bright red hair.

The girl was in the middle with the redhead on her right side and the brown hair guy on her left. Once all the monsters were turned into gold dust Annabeth took in the wreckage that the monsters caused. She also looked at her two unconscious friends before looking at the three new people in front of her. The three in front of her exchanged a look with each other. Before a red light hit her in the chest and everything went dark.