1.1

Percys POV

You know Percy, son of Poseidon, was having a good day. He was relaxing on the beach with his friends. He was planning on going for a swim. Play capture the flag with the other campers. He was not planning on fighting a bunch of monsters and getting thrown in the air. Do things ever go his way? Nope, never. So when the camp got invaded by monsters he wasn't that surprised that his nice peaceful day got ruined. Every member of camp Half-blood, some members from Camp Jupiter and some of Artemis hunters were here fighting off these monsters.

Hazel and Frank were shouting commands to their fellow legion. Percy was fighting by his girlfriend Annabeth's side, but unfortunately, they got separated. Now Percy is fighting side by side with Artemis's lieutenant Thalia. Percy was cutting up hellhounds left and right with his mighty weapon Riptide. He was fighting a whole herd of them. Percy risked stealing a glance to see how Annabeth was doing. Annabeth was fighting side by side with Leo and Will. Just when she was getting the upper hand she fell with Leo and WIll into this pit of darkness with all of the monsters they were fighting.

"Annabeth!" Percy screamed at the same time Nico screamed "Will!" Percy went back to swinging his sword into the hellhounds, bringing his anger out on them. He knew fighting while emotional isn't the smartest move but he didn't care the love of his life got taken somewhere and he doesn't know where nor does he know if she was still alive. Percy made a promise to Annabeth that they wouldn't get separated ever again. That they would stay together. Now look, they've separated again.

The battlefield on Half-blood hills was in ruins. Golden dust fluttered this way and that, while everyone including the Aphrodite kids was slicing through every Greek monster you could think of. The fire was everywhere, even Thalia's tree was on fire. Percy didn't have time to check how his comrades were doing before Thalia, daughter of Zeus, screamed a warning. "Percy watch out!" Percy looked behind him and saw a hellhound about to pounce on him. Percy got ready for the attack but it never came, what did come was this unknown force sweeping him off his feet. He screamed as he flew up into the air with Thalia and the monsters that surrounded them. It felt like they were going up for only a minute before the bright blue sky changed into pitch-black darkness and they started falling.

They were falling at an unimaginable speed. The next thing Percy knew he stopped falling and landed on his back at an unknown destination. He groaned as he tried to get up. He forgot that there he was surrounded by monsters but only for a second. "Why is it always us?" Percy moaned. Once he realized what he was doing before he fell from the sky he jumped up and started to swing his sword about again. Killing all the monsters with Thalia shooting them with her Silver bow and arrow. Percy was feeling the ace in his whole body. His arms were starting to feel like jello from all the swinging of the sword. His back hurt from the fall and at any moment it felt like he was going to collapse.

Once all of them were dead both Percy and Thalia were breathing heavily. Percy was leaning on his sword for support so he wouldn't fall on his face. Once they both caught their breath Thalia rounded on Percy. "Percy, what did you do?" Thalia demanded.

Percy scoffed. "Really, you think it was my idea to get thrown in the air?" Percy questioned.

"Well usually when things go wrong it's your fault," Thalia says back and receives an eye roll. Both Percy and Thalia looked behind them and saw people they never saw before.

"Shitz," Percy said.