2.1

Nicks POV

Nick Burkhart, son of the Kelly Burkhart. Sadly Kelly isn't here for her son since she was killed in her sons own house. That day haunts him forever. Everything Nick went through haunts him. But at least he has his friends or so he should say family by his side. Everything Nick has gone through has made him the Grimm he is today.

He wishes he could have a break from everything considering one thing after another. But he knows it his duty in being a police officer and being a Grimm he has to protect the town of Portland Oregon. He just wants a break from all the trauma and pain.

But sadly that won't happen for a while.

Nick was in the spice shop with Eve, Adalind, and Hank discussing the new enemy in Portland. They just defeated the skull dude and were hoping for a break at least for a little while. But does anything go a Grimms way? Nope. Nick has had to deal with enemy after enemy but once in a while he just wants a break. Considering Nick is the only Grimm in town alongside Truble he can never take a break to breathe. Nick was about to give Rosalee and Monroe the details of the new weson when a loud crash was heard from upstairs.

Everyone exchanged glances before running up the stairs. "Why is it always us?" Grumbled Monroe.

What they saw was something they did not expect at all. Spices and glass was everywhere. Young teenagers that dont look any older than seventeen were fighting weird looking creatures. One of the teenagers a boy with unrully black hair carring something that looks like a baseball bat but if Nick squnts his eyes it turns into a sword. That confuses him even more.

The other teenager is a girl caring silver bow and arrows. After a couple of minutes the two teens defeated all the weird looking creatures. Once all of them were gone the two faced each other.

"Percy, what did you do?" The choppy haired girl demanded.

The one called Percy scoffed. "Really, you think it was my idea to get thrown in the air?" He asks.

"Well usually when things go wrong it's your fault," She says back and receives an eye roll. Both Percy and Thalia looked behind them and thats when they noticed Nick and everyone.

"Shitz," Percy muttered.

Nick's hand drifted down to his gun which was in his holster.

"Who are you?" Nick questions.

The two teenagers glance at each other. "Do the mist thing," Percy muttered to his companion.

The girl stepped up towards the group. "You never saw anything. You thought someone was up here but a wild animal came running in making this mess you never saw us." She snapped her fingers making a loud thunder clap outside.

Nick felt like his eyes got covered in a white veil until he shook his head making the feeling go away. "Who are you?" Hank repeated his partner's question. The girl and Percy look shocked.

She steps back and whispers "Why didn't it work?"

"How am i supposed to know?" Percy sasses back.

"We will only ask one more time who are you?" Nick asks unholstering his gun. The two teenagers glance at each other before looking back at the group.

"Where are we?" Percy demands completely disregarding Nick's question.

Rosalee stepped forward. "You're at the tea shop."

Both of their eyebrows frown. "What?" They say in sync.

"You're in the tea shop in Portland Oregon," Eve answers this time.

Both of their eyes widened. They face each other again. "How in the name of all the Gods of Olympus did we end up here?" Percy asks.

"I dont know someone must is behind this."

"Really pinecone face really?" Percy says sarcastically getting an eye roll in return.

Monroe sighs before asking the question that has been asked three times already. "Who are you?"

The teenagers exchange looks before turning back to the group. "I guess we need an introduction," Percy says with a smile.