1.2

Pipers POV

Piper, daughter of Aphrodite, was enjoying her day with Jason and her friends until it got ruined. Piper was in Jason's arms as they flew around camp Half-blood laughing and talking. They were going to spend the day on the beach with the rest of the seven but plans change, and things happen. What better plan charge than monsters storming onto Half-blood hill and the Demigods killing them? Why couldn't they have a couple of months off from fighting monsters? Piper couldn't tell you.

The seven-plus camp Half-blood and Jupiter just got out of the war with Gaea. Why couldn't they get a break? No one knows. The Gods are not in their favor. She was enjoying the company of Jason when they heard a scream coming from the top of Half-blood hill. Jason flew over there and sat Piper on the ground so she could fight from there and he could defend from up high. Piper suddenly got surrounded by the earthborn. Piper sighed not these again. She started slicing through the clay-like creatures with her Katoptris daggering looking like the love goddess herself.

Conner and Travis Stoll, sons of Hermes, also known as the Stoll brothers, were fighting with her. They were throwing parking supplies they came up with at different creatures that came across their path. They were fighting left and right when all of a sudden The three got surrounded by this black dust. Inside the dust started to pick up. It turned into a tornado. The three with the monster they were fighting got swept up into the air. They all screamed as they were lifted up into the air. They started going fast and fast in circles. Piper felt like she was going to be sick.

As soon as it started it ended. The spinning stopped and she was standing in the middle of a road with Conner and Travis behind her and monsters surrounding them."Why is it always us?" Piper grumbled as she took in how many monsters were before her. Before they could think about what just happened they sliced and diced the monsters. Since the monsters didn't keep coming, like back at camp, they finished the ones that got transported really quickly. Once all the monsters were sent back to Tartarus Piper turned to the Stoll brothers.

"What in the name of Hera just happened?" Piper demanded. The brothers just shrugged before Conner motioned behind her. Piper turned back around and was met by people she doesn't know. In front of her was a Woman with blonde hair standing by a handsome guy with a hook for and hand to the right of her. On the blonde's left was a boy no older than Piper. Behind the three are a man and a woman holding hands. The woman had short black hair and she was also holding a baby.

The man has brown hair looking ready to defend the woman. Next to the couple are two women. one holding another baby she also has red curly hair. The other woman has choppy black hair that goes to her shoulders and is wearing a business suit. Piper sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "What did we get ourselves into?" She muttered to herself.