1.4

Nicos POV

Nico, son of Hades, was having a good day with Will. They finally confessed their feelings for each other and were going to go on their first date. After all the fear of Nico being gay, he finally accepted his feelings toward the Apollo boy. They were going to go into town and have a nice lunch at Mcdonalds'. Nico insisted they went to his favorite fast-food restaurant. They were going to have so much fun together. Jason and Percy even were excited that they finally admitted to each other. They even had a part in them telling their feelings for the other person. But did they end up going on their date that everyone was excited about?

Nope. Someone screaming on Half-Blood Hill ruined Nico's day. He was fighting monsters left to right with his Stygian Iron sword. Frank, son of Mars, turned himself into an eagle and was fighting monsters in the sky. Rachel, the Oracle of Delphi, was fighting with a sword. Since she was staying in camp Half-Blood she decided she needed to learn how to fight and defend herself. So she did.

Nico glanced over at Will and saw he fell into a pit of darkness. "Will!" Nico screamed as Percy screamed his girlfriend's name. Rage filled Nico. He started to slice everything in his path until a bright light blinded him. Nico's vision was black he couldn't see anything. He blinked a couple of times and he could finally see again. He was surrounded by unfamiliar people in what looked like a library. He was standing at a table with Frank, the bright light made him turn back into his human self, standing to Nico's right with Rachel to his left.

The people around Nico all had their weapons drawn and stood in fighting stances. They all looked really young but older than Nico and Frank. One girl was holding a sword, she has bright red hair with green eyes. The other girl had long brown hair and a snake whip in her hand. One of the guys has golden hair and a bright white sword. The last guy was tall and looked like the older brother to the girl with the whip. He had a bow with an arrow ready to fly loose.

Frank also had an arrow notched into his bow. Nico sighed. "Why is it always us?" Nico grabbed both Frank and Rachel's hands and tried to shadow travel out. They all turned into shadows only for Nico to get electrocuted. The light coursed through Nico making him lose his concentration. Nico lost his balance on the table and fell to the ground. "Nico!" Frank jumped off the table with Rachel. They both went to Nico's side. Nico groaned in pain. Nico had scorch marks all over his body. His hair was all spiky from static.

Nicos started seeing black spots all over the room as his vision started to swarm. His whole body was numb besides a dull ache. Nico started to see two of both Frank and Rachel. People were talking but it was all muffled to Nico. Everything started to spin making Nico super dizzy. Nico's eyes started to get droopy.

The spinning made Nico really sick to his stomach. Nico moved onto his side even though it hurt him a lot and threw up all over the floor. He fell onto his back with a groan. "Hang in there Nico. Hazel will kill me if I don't get you back in one piece." That was the last thing Nico heard before his hearing fully went out.

I wish Will was here. That was the last thought Nico had before everything went black.