2.2

Emmas POV

Emma Swan, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming, also known as the savior, can never have a break. All she wants is a break. That is why one of the reasons she wanted to go back to New York after she helped defeat Zelena, The wicked witch, Regina's sister. But she couldn't leave her family. She would do anything for the ones she cares about. Even if dying is written in her destiny, she would die with a smile on her face, knowing her family is going to be safe.

But all she's asking for right now is a break. A little break. Nothing more, nothing less. After Gold got rid of his mother, the black fairy, she thought she would finally get the chance to have a break and marry the love of her life. But little does Emma know is shes in for a surprise.

The people of Storybrook were enjoining their lunches at Grannies. Emma was enjoying her little break from the Black Fairy thinking Gold finally got rid of his mother. Emma was having a really hard time lately. Considering Gideon sent Emma's fiance away.

She finally got him back which she's extremely happy about. She also figured out how to break the sleeping curse on her parents so finally, they get to be a happy family for a little while. But does everything go the Savior's way?

Nope, nada. Nothing goes Emma's way especially when she's the product of true love. Emma was in the middle of laughing at something her son Henry said when the seven dwarfs came crashing into the diner.

"Emma! Emma!" Grumpy paged the savior.

Emma got up from her seat along with Killian and Henry. "What is it Grumpy?" She questions the dwarf as her parents and Regina accompanied by her sister Zelena come up the the group.

"These weird monster-looking things dropped from the sky!" Grumpy exclaims.

Emma sighs and nods. The group of people that were talking to the dwarfs ran outside to see what the trouble was. "Why is it always us?" Emma whispered making Killian squeeze her hand reassuringly.

What they saw in the middle of town was not something you see every day and that's saying something considering Storybrooks only townspeople are Disney characters. They saw three teenagers fighting what looked like clay-like creatures? That made them even more confused. Who were these people? How did they even get here?

After the teenagers got rid of the clay-like creatures, that's weird to say, they faced each other. "What in the name of Hera just happened?" The girl with long brown hair that has a blue feather demanded. The two boys who looked like brothers just shrugged before the one who looked younger motioned behind her.

The girl turned around and noticed the group of Disney characters. The girl sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "What did we get ourselves into?" She muttered to herself.

"That's exactly what we want to know. Who are you?" Emma demands.

"We could ask you the same question." The older-looking brother replied.

"We aren't the ones that came crashing down into your town," Regina said. "Who are you?"

The two brothers exchanged a look before walking up to the girl whispering something in her ear. She nodded. "Now, how about we all relax and you can tell us where we are." The girl said in a calm voice. The way she said it made Emma relax and immediately wanted to comply with whatever she said.

"You're in Storybrook Maine." Marry Margret also known as Snow white Emma's mother answered.

The brother's eyebrows frowned. "We're from Maine there was no town called Storybrook." The girl glanced back at them before looking back to the front of her where the people she did not know were.

"Now why don't you tell us how we got here?" Emma was about to answer when the feeling of compulsion vanished.

"We're not answering any of your questions. Tell us who you are or you're going to get locked up." Emma says.