1.3

Jasons POV

Jason, son of Jupiter just wanted to have a peaceful day. He wanted to have a break from monsters. A break from the drama. A break from sword fighting. He wanted a break from everything that made him a Demigod, but did he get the break he was wishing for? No, he didn't. He cursed every God and Goddess out there when he heard the screaming on Half-blood Hill. Jason flew towards the commotion. He set Piper on the ground so she could fight from the ground.

Jason flew a few feet in the air. He swung his gladius in the air, turning flying monsters to dust. He also shoots lightning from the sky, sending monsters on the ground that get too close to his friends for his comfort Tarturus. He was on a roll. He looked over to his right and saw Hazel about to get attacked by a giant snake. He flew down and made lightning blow the snake up into golden dust. Hazel, daughter of Pluto, looked behind her and sighed in relief. "Thanks." She breathed out. Jason nodded and started fighting back to back-with Hazel.

Jason risked a glance at Piper. She was doing well. She defeated every monster that came across her path with the Stoll brothers. Just then when everything was going well a pitch-black tornado came across the hill and swept the three into it making them disappear. Jason stopped what he was doing and stood there in shock. What just happened? Right when a monster was about to take down Jason a purple portal opened up under his and Hazel's feet making them fall into nothingness.

The next thing Jason knew was he fell through a roof onto a metal table. He rolled off the metal table and fell to the ground. Jason groaned in pain as he clenched his head. "Why is it always us?" Jason moaned as he got off the ground. He looked around at his surroundings. It looked like he was in some kind of clinic. Just then he noticed Hazel and Clarisse, daughter of Ares, were with him.

"What in the name of Ares happened? I was enjoying my fight and I got sucked up into this portal thing. Where are we?" Clarisse ranted.

"The better question is how did we get here?" Hazel countered.

"We were wondering the exact same thing." a voice spoke behind them. The three flipped around to see six people behind them.

They all looked around the same age as Jason, Hazel, and Clarisse. One looked a little bit younger than the three he had blonde hair and blue eyes. Four of them looked a little bit older than the demigods but not by much. One had a look of distrust in his hazel eyes. The other male in the room had dark hair and a look of protectiveness of the ones around him. He looked like he was the leader of them. One of the girls had short curly brown hair and looked like she was going to attack at any given moment.

The other female had a softness to her. She has strawberry-blonde hair with green eyes. The last one looked to be the only adult there. He had dark skin and a shaved head. Clarisse being the Ares daughter she is, swung her sword out and got ready to attack. That sent the unknown people into an attacking mood. The girl with curly hair roared and her nails elongated her eyes turned into a cold steel blue. The one with blue eyes and blonde hair growled and got ready to pounce.

Jason's eyes widened and Clarisse went to attack her. Jason grabbed Clarisse by her forearm and made her look at him. "They aren't monsters."

"They're lycanthropes, that's the same thing." Clarisse shrugged his hand off her.

"I've dealt with lycanthropes. They would have attacked straight away and wouldn't have hidden they were part wolf." Clarisse scoffed.