2.3

Scotts POV

Scott McCall, the alpha of the Beacon Hills pack, can never get a break, can he? After almost getting killed by Peter, then the Kanima situation. Don't forget the pack of alphas along with a dark druid committing sacrifices. Then Scotts best friend gets taken over by a dark Kitsune, along with the love of his life dying in his arms. Oh, dont even mention how his pack along with others were getting hunted because a banshee made a dead pool with all their names. Then when they had a really good summer nothing happened a guy who Scott knew from third grade comes waltzing back into town with a agenda of his own ending in almost everyone getting killed.

Then after that who fiasco with Theo, Stiles gets taken by the hunt making everyone forget who he is. After they defeated the hunt you think they could finally get a break?

Of course not.

Especially when you're a true Alpha.

Scott along with his pack who consists of Stiles, Malia, Lydia, Liam, and Deton. They're trying to get help with a new threat in town. Everyone is going crazy with the fear thats coursing around the air. Scott was about to say something when a loud crash took place in the back room. The pack exchanged looks and ran to where the unknown noise took place.

"What in the name of Ares happened? I was enjoying my fight and I got sucked up into this portal thing. Where are we?" A girl with pale short and jaggy brown hair ranted.

"The better question is how did we get here?" A girl with cinnamon brown hair and a calm voice countered.

"We were wondering the exact same thing." Stiles interrupts. The three flip around to see the pack behind them.

They all looked around the same age as the pack but a little bit younger than the recently graduated high schoolers. The girl with the pale brown hair sneered and swung her sword out and got ready to attack. Where did that sword even come from? That sent the pack into an attack mood. Malia roared and her claws elongated from her fingers, her eyes turned into her cold steel blue. Liam growled, making hair appear from the sides of his face. Liam set his posture, getting ready to pounce if needed.

A guy with blond hair and a cut on his lip, widened his electric blue eyes as the pale brunette got ready to attack. The blonde grabbed the girl by her forearm, making her look at him. "They aren't monsters."

"They're lycanthropes, that's the same thing." The brunette shrugged his hand off her.

"I've dealt with lycanthropes. They would have attacked straight away and wouldn't have hidden that they were part wolf." She scoffed.

Scott steps forward protectively. "Who are you?" Scott demanded in a strong voice. The boy with blonde hair puts his hands up in an attempt of coming off as harmless.

He opened his mouth but the cinnamon haired girl covered his mouth with her hand. "We dont know if we can trust them." The blonde rolled his eyes taking the girls hand off his face.

"Shes right. We dont know if we can trust them. Remember names have great power." The brown haired girl countered.

"We're strangers to them. We literally just dropped out of the sky, not knowing where we are in this unknown place surrounded by people who clearly know where we are. You tell me which is better. Knowing where in the name of Jupiter we are? Or keeping out mouths shut cause we dont know if we can trust them?" The boy argued. The boy and the buff girl have a staring contest before the girl stands down with a distained look.

The cinnamon haired girl turns towards the McCall pack with a smile. "It seems we should introduce ourselves.