Thirty Seven: The male Interests [1]

"Please proceed on the center field, Abel Vuitton."

As far as Luna recall and observed, Abel seem to be a son of a respectable family— to his demeanor and way of speaking. He seems to have been brought up to act noblish. Furthermore, he could be on par with Remus' performance and academic skills.

'It would really be interesting to know what kind of ability he posses.'

Luna wasn't that observant to her peers, but she do particularly observe people she find interesting, just like Abel Vuitton. The man was always seen with Enoch Ferrer, they seem quite close— perhaps they knew each other since little, just like the Drusts with the Weinbergs.

'Now that I think about it, I haven't checked the other's profile.'

When Luna attempted to open her other's profile all she could do was to be disappointed for each of them only show their names and ability but nothing else was showing. It was a very different screen from what she saw to Shiki and others. Was it because the people she encountered so far was destined to stick with her from the start?

Well, could be. Taking the fact that this world was in a form of a game. Seems like everyone else would only be an NPC.

But, how weird.

Zachary's information was also sealed. He's either made as an important ally to be convinced or a foe to kill, or neither, she doesn't know.

Once she opened Abel's information she was astounded.

'N... No way... '

[Abel Vuitton
Age: 20
Date of birth: May 27 x566
Race: Human
Magic: UNKNOWN
Background: UNKNOWN

   • Other information [LOCKED]

Likability: 10%
Affection rate: 1%]

Who would've thought that Abel was actually one of the two missing male lead she needed to find. It didn't really occurred to her that he's included as a male lead, after all, she had forgotten what she had read before. All she could remember was there was three men with black hair on the screen flashed on her memory.

How jaw-dropping discovery.

'If Abel' a male lead... Could it be...!'

Luna whip her head towards Enoch and immediately opened his profile:

[Enoch Ferrer
Magic: PYROKINESIS

-NO MORE IMPORTANT CHARACTER INFORMATION- ]

There was a long pause before Luna shifted her gaze towards the center field, where Abel was starting to dash towards the puppet as he suddenly turn into an animal— a tiger.

The translucent screen then appeared with an updated information of him.

—!

[Magic: ANIMAL SHIFTER ]

He's a shape shifter, how fascinating. She never encountered someone with a magic like that. Given the fact that she was originally from a world where magic was only a fiction— and people who can shape shift were a myth.

Although, guessing from his magic, he could only shift into animals.

As the fight goes on, and the crowd in commotion— Abel keeps on shifting on different animals, some were the same as what Luna saw in earth, and some was something that is only in fantasies exist.