She knows

Time flew, the heist felt like months ago, but we were just really in a honeymoon phase and haven't actually done anything productive for a whole week, Sheila and I had been locked up in my apartment having sex in intervals and talking for the whole week. She was also teaching me how to use the sword as it was really heavy and I didn't really know what to do with it.

She took the knife as it was her favorite weapon, and of course, she talked to the team and told them I was cool, they let me have my weapons in peace and I didn't have to do much, maybe just make the second in command come several times. But things weren't all happy, Maddy knew about the heist and tried to come to talk to me.

I heard the building door ring and picked up half naked "Yes?" I thought it was the food we ordered, but it was super fast if it was. "It's Maddy, can I come up?" she said this time not so threatening. I looked at Sheila and mumbled "Is Maddy" she got up off the couch and signal me to hang up, but I didn't think it was a good idea.

"I'll go down," I said, and started getting dressed, "Are you talking to her, right now?" Sheila asked, "I mean, I have to, she will come up if I don't, and I don't feel like fighting a vampire right now," I said while putting on pants. I took the keys, kissed Sheila's perplexed face, and headed down. Maddy was standing like a statue next to my front door, she smiled when she saw me. "Hey, what can I help you with?" I asked politely, vampires love manners. "I heard about a thing and I wanted to know the truth from you" she was straight to the point, "I'll do my best to help," I said looking at her cold eyes. "Were you involved in the weaponry heist?" she asked examining every inch of my body, "was there a heist at the weaponry?" I asked acting surprised. She could hear my heartbeat I knew that, but I was getting good at keeping my cool while lying. 

"Yes, they took some stuff from us, I heard you were in it, some of the guards told me they saw you trying to get in" I smiled, "Why would I want to do that?" I asked back at her "I don't know, maybe you're just a little traitor" said Maddy, she was visibly disgusted by the idea, "Traitor?, that's a strong accusation, I'm not even a vampire, so..." we haven't talked about the fact that I didn't want to convert since we broke up. "You use to want to be one though," she said trying to get an emotion from me. "Maddy, I'm kind of in the middle of something, I don't know what's the gossip on the vampiric world anymore, sorry" I saw the delivery guy coming to my building so I waved at him so he'll just give me the food.

"That's a lot just for you," said Maddy looking at the bags, it was not good timing for a jealous vampire on my porch, "I have friends over, I told you I'm in the middle of something" I believe she didn't want to show weakness like the last time we met, she started leaving. "ok, I'll leave you to it," she said while stepping away. "Thanks," I said as I saw her walk away. I started getting in the building when I heard, "Hey Laura, careful with those sword cuts" said Maddy for a moment as she crossed the street. I looked at my cut fingers.