The set up

The whole crew was at the safe house, everyone was gird up and ready to fight, we told them everything that happened so far and Dante started stating the plan "They are looking for you so we can maybe set up a trap, but we need to get Maddy to come, if it's only her minions it won't make sense" he said. "I can talk to her, tell her to meet me to talk," I said confidently, "I thought you didn't want to be a bait anymore," said Sheila. I looked at her knowing she was mostly worried about me. "Is the only way, otherwise we will never get a chance" I said talking to the team, they all seemed to agree, "and I know how to handle her" I said looking at sheila.

We got ready, the team started setting how the trap would work and Sheila came talking to me, "she could kill you faster than you can get your sword out" she said looking into my eyes, "I have to try" I said determined, Sheila seemed frustrated by me. "Why do you want to die so badly?" she asked annoyed. "Are you suicidal? what is wrong with you?" she said getting upset. "You keep asking me that, I don't know maybe I am suicidal". I answered, I was getting tired of her questioning my decisions. Sheila looked at me and her eyes soften, she came closer, and I got worried, no one on the crew knew about us hooking up. "I don't want you to die," she said looking into my eyes.

 I could feel exactly what she meant by it, I looked at her not knowing what to say, I was determined to kill Maddy, but meeting Sheila had made me forget about revenge and everything else. I knew what she meant, our story deserved a chance too. "I'll do my best not to die, and you could cover me too," I said to her, I didn't want to add any more, maybe I die and that's it, so why complicate things? She seemed to understand she wouldn't win this fight, so she went back to tough Sheila, "Ok I'll do my best to keep you alive" 

We got ready and I looked for Maddy's number on my phone, I sent the text. "Can we talk?" I saw the blue check mark and the typing text popped up under her name. "Your apartment?" was the message, I looked at the crew, and they all said no, "We need her to be in an open space," I thought about it and replied, "I don't think I'll make it alive there, since you sent your friends to pay me a visit, let's meet at our first date spot". "It's at the top of the city hill, is very open and there are plenty of trees to hide," I said to the team, they seemed to like it and I saw them adjusting some details. "Romantic, Ok, I'll be there in an hour," said Maddy's text. This was it, the opportunity I was waiting for, it was all or nothing.