𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

☄️ 找到凱 ☄️

After sending the Prince back, Yeonjun and Taehyun sighed in relief. Taehyun was sure the prince wouldn't utter a word about the forest to anyone now.

"Tae I'm going out to check up on Kai, if he left safely or not, i think we should have dropped him off ourselves." Yeonjun stated and walked out from the cottage, leaving Taehyun alone sitting on the chair.

Now Taehyun was alone. He sat there silently, a train of thoughts running in his mind. He was thinking about the Prince.
It was kind of weird. Since the day the stupid Prince invaded his cottage and destroyed his potion...he couldn't help but think about him and his stupid face. Why was he even thinking about him? He doesn't knows.

But everytime he sits idle, his brain drifts towards the Prince's handsome face. He seriously wants to erase that memory from his brain. He wishes there was a potion like that.

"Ughh enough thinking, get Yourself Together Taehyun!! He's just a stupid Prince!!" Saying that, he got up from the Chair and decided to walk out to get some fresh air. Who knows if he was lucky, maybe he will be able to find some Wintercrest Mushrooms?

He was now strolling around, trying to stop thinking about that specific person he would not like to take the name of. But guess what? God hates him. Because he is hearing his name again. Is he really crazy?
But wait- that's Yeonjun's voice. Why is he talking about the Prince?

To listen better he proceeded to walk towards the voice, and he ended up infront of the Forest entrance. What was Yeonjun doing here? Wait he isn't alone, the elf Soobin was there too and they seem to be talking about a Prince...

"That was Kai!!? The prince of Neanderthal!!" He heared Yeonjun Yelling about Kai? What happened to Kai? Why was Yeonjun yelling?

Being the little curious cat Taehyun was, he popped up behind Yeonjun starling the other two.

"Kai? What about the Prince hyung?" Taehyun asked, curiousity showing clear on his face.

"Taehyun what are you doing here?" Yeonjun asked surprised to see Taehyun here. Wasn't he supposed to be at the cottage? Why was he here?

"I just came out to take a stroll and get some fresh air, but what are you guys talking about?" Taehyun eyes flickered between Yeonjun and Soobin.

"We are in trouble Taehyun, i saw two guys carrying the Prince on their back. He seemed to be unconcious." Soobun stated worried.

"WHAT!! So does that means the Prince is in danger!! How did those people even get to know about this forest?" Taehyun yelled baffled. The Prince was in danger. He should have just teleported him back to the castle. It was his mistake.

"That's my question! How did they even knew about this forest? Kai said he only told about it to his sister and someone named Beomgyu." Yeonjun questioned in confusion.

They were all puzzled. What was actually happening?

"So what do we do now?" Taehyun asked the other two anxiously.

"I don't know Taehyun-ah....well it was about time we strengthen the entrance border. This 5:53 thing doesn't seems to be working anymore."
Yeonjun stated thinking about a way to save the forest and the Prince.

"First we need to find Kai....he might be in trouble."
Taehyun said still worried about Kai's wellbeing.

"Woah Taehyun since when do you care so much about the prince?" Yeonjun smirked and glanced at Taehyun wiggling his eyebrows.

Taehyun realised what he said and he was flustered now.
"W-what? It's not a-about him!! I said that because if we find him, we will find those g-guys too. Plus it was my fault he's in trouble so i should help him. He is dumb anyways."
Taehyun explained trying to not show his real intentions. It was embarassing. Thankfully Yeonjun and Soobin didn't pry further on it.

Now they have to think of a plan about how to save the Prince and the forest.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Heyy Luvs!!! Chap 7 update finally here. I'm sorry for not updating sooner😭🤌 College doesn't lets me breathe istg-

Next chap will be out today too~
Enjoy reading! Till then Bye Luvs! Take careee💙
-Rin💗