𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

☄️ 我會在那裡 ☄️

"There is only one person who can do this." Lea spoke.

"Who?" Taehyun asked. All eyes were on Lea now, anticipating for answer.

"The duke of North kingdom." Lea said, and Bahiyyih gasped.

"You're right!! He's after our throne since ages!! How could I forget that?" Bahiyyih said as the sudden realisation hit her.
Beomgyu nodded along with her, while Taehyun, Soobin and Yeonjun had no idea about this person.

"We have to find Kai before Father gets to know about it. He loves Kai and he can do anything to get him here safely....and I know what they are plotting already." Lea said walking back and forth.

"Yeah you're right. We have to think about a plan." Bahiyyih said, trying to think of a way.

"Is Someone even telling us who's this Duke of North?" Yeonjun asked, making Lea halt her steps.

"Oh yeah. Let me tell you guys. So basically the duke of North, Lee Jeongmin wants to take over the throne of Neanderthal since a very long time. And he's been plotting many things and trying to shake us, but it's of no use. So I think this time they went for Kai because they think that he will be the next king. But they don't know we have Queens here. My mother was the Queen and I'll be the Queen next." Lea explained.

Taehyun, Yeonjun and Soobin were astonished to know all of this. Neanderthal's rule really was different from the other kingdoms they had heard about. Every kingdom has the Prince as their heir, but it's opposite here. But the problem is, how will they save Kai?

"So how do we save Kai?" Beomgyu asked.

"You said the duke wants to take the throne and overthrow the King right? Let's take advantage of that. Why don't I act as their partner and tell them that Kai isn't the actual successor." Taehyun suggested.

"And what will happen if you tell them that?" Soobin asked confused.

"I'll proceed to ask for their favour that- "Hand over the Prince to me, he's cursed by me so I need him for my magic, in return I'll lie to them that I'll help them get Princess Lea. And since I'm a Warlock, they will agree for sure. Afterall they don't know I'm with you guys." Taehyun said with a smug smile on his face.

"The idea is great! But how will you convince them that you're on their side?" Bahiyyih asked puzzled, looking at him.

"Don't worry about that. I know they will believe me. Afterall everyone thinks we warlocks and witches hate humans and want destruction, while it's quite the opposite for me and Yeonjun hyung. So I bet they will believe me." Taehyun said calmly.

He was sure this idea will work. And this seems like the best plan for now.
"Okay I approve of this plan. But what did you say about Kai being cursed?" Lea asked, as she had no idea about the previous events.

"Well, that's a long story haha." Beomgyu said laughing nervously.

"Don't worry Princess it's not a bad Curse. Plus Prince Kai is happy about it, which pisses me off." Taehyun chuckled, remembering that day's events. Suddenly his cheeks started heating up when a smiling face of the Prince apperared in his vision.

"Taehyun why are you suddenly red? You fine?" Yeonjun asked worried.

"It's nothing!! Don't worry!! Let's discuss about the plan first." Taehyun said Changing the subject.

"Yeah sure. Lovesick boy." Yeonjun said giggling, whispering the last words only to Taehyun.

"Shut up! Like you aren't whipped for Soobin hyung." Taehyun said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Did you just take my name?" Soobin asked as his sensitive ears picked up his name from the whispers.

"N-no! It's nothing Soobin!" Now Yeonjun was the one flustered.

Taehyun smiled and they started talking about the new plan to save Kai. The plan's already amazing. Just the execution of the plan needs to be perfect now.

"Don't worry Prince. I'll be there soon."

----------------------------------------------❥︎
Hello Luvs! Here's the new chapter. Idk what I wrote. I'm so sleepy T_T
Enjoy reading lol and sorry if I made mistakes, I'm really sleepy but I wanted to update this before sleeping.
Goodnight Luvs💙
-Rin💗