𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

☄️ 什麼是愛?☄️

"Does this look okay Hyung?" Taehyun held up a black hood up gown, showing it to Yeonjun.

"Are you going to hunt humans or something? Who wears that on a date?" Yeonjun said facepalming.

"It's not a d-date!!" Taehyun yelled, turning around in embarrassment and rummaging through his closet to find a decent looking piece of clothing, because all he's used to wear is dark cloaks and gowns.

"Yeah whatever...not a date indeed." Yeonjun mocked.

"Anyways, I can't let my bestfriend be bitchless forver. Come here! You have 0 fashion sense and elegance ugh." Yeonjun replied, dragging Taehyun to his own room, and making him stand on the side, throwing clothes per clothes on him.

"This shirt, this vest, damn where is the 100 year old coat I kept? Ahh here it is! Hmm...these black slacks will look perfect! Oh but what about this skirt? What do ya think Taehyun? Taehy- oh my god AHAHAHAHA."  Yeonjun turned around to see Taehyun, laden with all the clothes he threw on him; looking like a fool, trying to carry all the clothes in his arms. He burst out laughing, which earned him a glare from his bestfriend.

"If you don't stop laughing right now, I'll make your lips sealed!" Taehyun threatened, and Yeonjun knew it was time to stop. Don't take Taehyun's threat as a joke, he really will do what he says.

"Alright, alright I'll stop."  Yeonjun stopped laughing, and stood infront of Taehyun, examining him.

"I've got my best collection out for you! Try this shirt and pants!" Yeonjun said, shoving a white laced button-down and black pants in Taehyun's hands, and he mindlessly nodded yes and changed into it.

"Uhhh.... don't I look...too pure?" Taehyun said, looking at himself in the mirror. The shirt was plain white, with white thick lace around the collar and thread work on the sleeves , which Taehyun thought; was too bright for him. The warlock was used to wear dark clothes.

"Nu-uh, this isn't a complete outfit yet!" Yeonjun smirked and made Taehyun wear a black vest over it, which had black patterns on it along with golden buttons and strips at the end to complete the perfect look of the vest.

"Looks better now right?" Yeonjun smirked, satisfied with how he was dressing up Taehyun.

"Yeah!" Taehyun said in awe. The vest did add a perfect blend to this. Now it looked like something he would wear.

"Now let's finish the look with accesories!" Yeonjun replied, rummaging inside his wooden box of accesories.

"There's more left?" Taehyun asked in surprise. In his opinion, this was already enough and perfect.

"Ofcourse there is. It looks too bland without accesories!" Yeonjun replied, coming back with stuff in his hands which Taehyun had no idea about.

"Put this on." Yeonjun said, giving him a lace rose brotch to put on the side, and a black ribbon to put around his collar, and added a similar red charm matching to the rose.

"Better! It's still lacking something though." Yeonjun said, thinking what was missing, when he realised what was missing.

"Yes! A cape!" He yelled, and got a cape from his closet, wrapping it around Taehyun's shoulders. It was a black cape with Golden and black embroidery. It completed the look perfectly.

"Woah...." Taehyun mumbled, looking at himself in the mirror. He looked so... elegant! He had never looked better in his life. Yeonjun's style really was something.

"Hah, that's what you call style! You'll definitely get Kai flabbergasted with this." Yeonjun said proudly, ans Taehyun smiled. He definitely was ready to meet the Prince now.

 He definitely was ready to meet the Prince now

(A/n: This is Taehyun's outfit!)

Taehyun took a deep breath, and finally stepped out of the Magic barrier which divided the Magical Forest of
Clarenmont from the human eyes. Just as he crossed the barrier, he found the Prince standing there, leaning on his white horse waiting for him.

His eyes were blinded with the beauty he saw infront of him. The Prince looked Majestic! He was wearing a frilly White Shirt which brought out his stunning features and pure radiance, paired with a navy blue coat with Golden chains and Black dress pants. His blonde hair strands were falling into his eyes perfectly, the small of his exposed forehead giving him a perfect look. Taehyun was mesmerised.

 Taehyun was mesmerised

(A/n: Kai's outfit)

"Mr.Warlock hii!" Kai flashed that perfect pearly smile of his, waving at Taehyun which made his heart beat faster than usual. He waved back as well, walking towards the Prince.

Kai took a look at Taehyun, and he swore his eyes were blessed. The Warlock looked so enticing and attractive, wearing that outfit. His perfect small face and big sparkly eyes looking at him was making his heart weak. Was this a Magic of the Warlock as well? Because it was definitely working. He was caught up in a trance for sure.

"Hello Prince Kai." Taehyun greeted back, suppressing the big smile about to bloom on his face. The Prince's smile was contagious.

"So, are you ready to go Mr.Warlock?" Kai asked, smiling.

"Ofcourse. Lead the way Prince." Taehyun chuckled, and Kai swore he fell in love. Wait Love? Was what he feeling for the Warlock was Love? He's not so sure.

He was scared of loving someone, who was so out of his reach, and so forbidden.

But that's what humans like right? Things they can't have. Things that have forbidden.

"Mhm! Come along Mr.Warlock."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hello Luvs! Finally y'all are getting good amount of fluff! I love this so much, finally my babies are having some nice time😭
This book is nearing it's end, Book 1 is finally coming to an end ahhh, after one long year of journey fr. Feeling emotional fr.
Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! The next one coming up right away! Stay tuned!
Take care my Luvs<3 Bye!
-Rin💗