𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

☄️ 更多誤會 ☄️

"Why is Taehyun saying that? He's with the Duke? And here I thought he's not like the warlocks people talk about. Why did you even trust him Kai?" Kai thought to himself as he heared Taehyun's words. He was disappointed. In himself and Taehyun.

He lowered his eyes down, staring at the cold rough floor, cursing himself for trusting the Warlock and going to the forest with him. It was his fault, he shouldn't have tried to discover the forest in the first place. Now his Kingdom is in danger and he can't do shit.

While Taehyun, who was talking with the Duke, turned his gaze towards the prince and their eyes met. Kai raised his head at the same time Taehyun looked at his direction, making their eyes meet. A shiver ran down Taehyun's spine as he looked into Kai's eyes which were filled with Spite and Disappointment.

"Why is he looking at me like that? It's giving me the chills." Taehyun thought, unaware of the fact that Kai heard him speaking to the duke.

Taehyun took one last glance at Kai and flashed a small smile, proceeding to walk out of the room along with the Duke. Now he gotta work according to his plan. Seeing the Prince in that room makes his blood boil.

Now, he was out in the Royal garden talking a walk with the duke.

"So how are you going to help me get Princess Lea?" The duke asked.

"Well it's easy for me, I'll threaten her that I have her brother hostage and lure her out from the castle. She will be alone thinking it's only me, not knowing that your people are there too, for Kidnapping her. And that's how you can capture her, then it will be easier to defeat the King as both the Crown Princess and his son will be held hostage by you. I bet the King will chose peace and give up." Taehyun explained.

That's a great plan! So when are you going to do it?" The Duke asked.

"Very soon. Get ready." Taehyun said with a glint of mischief in his eyes. Get ready Duke, to lose.

"But what if the King attacks our Kingdom instead of chosing peace?" The duke asked to fully make sure that the Warlock would be of help.

"Well I will save your kingdom from his attacks. I will create a safety barrier which no one would be able to cross, except magic users and I am a user of earth magic so I can create golems, which will easily defeat human soldiers. Basically they are nothing without magic." Taehyun replied.

He knew the duke won't believe him so easily, so he had already planned everything. And the duke believed his lies quiet easily. Well some it was the truth that his magic can be very useful and he can create golems and safety barrier. But who's gonna tell the Duke that he won't be using his magic for his kingdom.

"Okay, you are definitely a great mage Taehyun. I believe you will try your best, if you want the Prince." The duke said in a wicked tone and Taehyun just chuckled in response. The duke thinks he's smart but Taehyun is 5 steps ahead of him.

"Yes your highness, I'll try my best. You don't have to worry about Princess Lea, just keep Prince Kai safe." Taehyun said walking away, opening a portal right infront of the Duke and disappearing in thin air.

The duke stood their speechless. He has heared about Mages and Witches but he has never seen one in real, and seeing Taehyun's magic was fascinating. He was sure that he would be able to take over Neanderthal and defeat the King. He was smiling widely in the thought of ruling over such a big kingdom.

Taehyun definitely did a good job in fooling the duke, but he made a mistake. He created misunderstandings for the Prince, which will lead to problems later.

-------------------------------------------------❥︎
Hello Luvs! Here's an update~ Thankyou sm for the 1.4k+ views y'all are amazing<333
Enjoy reading!
Byee take care! Ilysm Luvs!💙
-Rin💗