~Prologue~

~Hey everyone! I'm back with a new story. I've been playing Resident Evil 2 and fell in love with it. So I thought, I would give it a try. I really did try my best to follow the storyline. Hopefully you all like it~

This is Belle Clearfield. She was adopted by the Clearfield family. She had a little memory of her past life before getting adopted.

Her adoptive parents are police officers at Raccoon Police Department. They have a good reputation at best.

She never thought she would be also interested in the Police department as her adopted parents.

She was studying at the table as her mother gave her a kiss on her temple.

"You're still studying? It's getting late, you know."

"I know mom. Just one more hour." She said.
"You've been studying all day, with no rest. Come on, time for bed." Her mom urged her.

"Mom, I'm 18. I know when to go to bed."

Her mom chuckled. "Okay, one more hour then bed time." 

"Yes mom." Belle smiled at her mom as she walked up the stairs.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The next day, Belle decided to bring lunch for her parents. They're on duty today. She walked out of the house and head to the Raccoon Police Department.

As she entered, she saw Marvin.

"Well, well, if it isn't Miss Belle Clearfield." He greeted.

"Hiya, Marvin. Been busy?" She asked.
"Nah, not really. And do I smell something good." Marvin said.

"It's lunch time!" Belle said, smiling.
"Your parents are in the West Office." Marvin said

Belle thank him and she also gave him an extra lunch.

"Good thing I made extra." She said.
"Mmmmhmmm, homemade food. Thanks Belle. You know, maybe in the future, you'll be one hella a good wife."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"You didn't have to come here for lunch, dear." Her mom said.

"I wanted to, Mom. I hadn't seen you and Dad at home cause of your job." Belle said.

"We'll be home tonight as usual." Her dad said.

"Basically at midnight. Oh, and I even got a job here." Belle said.
"Ooh, that's good. The whole Clearfield family working here." Her mom said.
"Hopefully you'll last long, dear. A lot of youngsters quit on their first day." Her dad said.

"What's so bad about applying here?" She asked.
"We don't know, dear. I think they're scared." Her mom replied.

"So? You think I'm scared?" Belle asked.
Her father chuckled. "Very cocky, young lady."

Belle smirked.
"I usually imagine you'd be a bartender." He added. 

"I was...thinking of that too. Maybe I can do both, you know." Belle said.

"Oohh....an undercover cop." Her mom said.

"I love that idea."

Belle laughed along with her parents. They were having a wonderful time as family.

But this...this moment won't last long.