Chapter 4

Belle stared at the keycard that's wrapped around Ben's dead body and she noticed a circuit next to the bar doors.

"Leon, I think we need to find electric panels." She said.

Leon came up to her and looked as well.
"Seems like we need to find two."

Belle sighed. "Great."
"Let's go look for them." Leon grabbed her hand, so suddenly. Belle stopped him.

"Leon, wait."

Concerned, Leon met her brown eyes.
"What's wrong?"

"I...I think we should split up. That way we can find the panels faster." Belle suggested.

"Belle, it's dangerous, besides I—-"
"I'll be fine. Trust me." Belle cut him off.

Leon looked into her eyes again. His heart was pounding. He even felt sparks as he look led at her.

"Alright. But here." Leon have a radio to Belle. "I snatched the radio from a officer. Contact me when you're in trouble."

Belled gladly took it. " I will."
__________________________________
They both went to same route and it took them back to the station.

They saw Marvin, who have already turned. 
"No....Marvin."

He's getting closer and was about to attack.
Belle aimed her gun at his head and hesitated.

This can't be. Marvin....I'm sorry.

BANG!

Marvin's body laid there as Belle was standing there, don't know what to do.

Leon put his hand on her shoulder for comfort.

"He...he's gone." Leon brought her into his arms and comforted her even more.

"It's what he wanted. We tried." Leon said.

Belle took a deep breath and looked at Leon.
"Let's split from here. We'll meet at the jail cell."

Leon nodded. "Be careful."
"You too, Leon."
__________________________________
Belle went to the clock tower and found the panel piece. "I hope I don't have to report this." She joked.

Then her radio turned on.
"Belle, are you alright? I heard something from the clock tower."

It was Leon.

"I'm alright. That was all me. I got the electric panel were looking for."

"Good. I got mine too. I'll meet you at the jail cell."

"Okay. I'll meet you there."

As soon she got out, she was suddenly grabbed and was thrown onto the wall. Belle grunted as she got up.

"Holy shit. What the fuck is this?!"

The huge creature followed her, Belle didn't waste any time and ran.

"Leon, that huge creature is chasing after me!" She said over the radio.

"Belle, no matter what you do. Run!"

Belle ran and went the second balcony and it leads her to the second floor to the chief's office. There was no hard footsteps heard.

Belle took a breather. "Damn, what was that thing."

She went straight to the jail cell and met Leon.
"Belle! You made it."

"Sure did. Here." Belle handed her panel to Leon.

Leon took the other panel and started to figure out how to connect the panel. Belle stared at Leon for a brief moment. He's handsome, smart and brave. She looked at his jawline and his blue eyes, just admiring him.

"Got it." Leon noticed she was dazed off and waved his hand at her.

"Huh?"
Leon chuckled. "You dazed off. You okay?"

"Uh, um yeah. I'm okay."

Leon smiled and went in to go get the keycard.
He then noticed a radio on the dead body and picked it up and listened.

"What is it?" Belle asked.
"Something about the G-virus. Maybe Ada needs this for evidence." Leon replied.

"I heard they mentioned Annette. She must be hiding something." Belle stated.

"Yeah. Let's get out of here." Leon said as he pulled the lever. Then they heard a click.

"Oh no." Belle looked at the path, where it leads back to the parking garage.

Seeing all the jail cell doors unlock, making all the zombies appear, even the huge creature came by.

"Oh shit! We're going to make a run for it!" Leon exclaimed. 

Belle suddenly threw a flash bomb, making them go blind. She then grabbed Leon's hand and made a run for it. Hearing big stomps and dodging zombies. They kept on running until they arrive at the parking garage.

The huge creature followed them by breaking through walls. It grabbed Belle by her neck and hit Leon out of the way.

Belle tried to get out of his grasp but then she heard an engine started. She managed to punch the creature's eye and got out of its grasp as the engine crashed into the creature.

"Holy shit." Belle run to Leon and helped him up.

"You okay, Leon?" she asked.

"Yeah."

Belle turned to the person who drove the truck. Turns out to be Ada.

The same woman again.

"This is getting old.... saving both of your asses---that's twice." Ada said.

"I didn't realize you're keeping score." Leon said.

"Look, this isn't a game!" Ada exclaimed. The three heard the truck moved. The big creature starts moving again.

"You got to be kidding me." Leon said, as he pointed his gun.

"Nothing dies down here." Ada and Belle said at the same time. Which is weird for them.

Ada then pressed the button, making the truck explode. Belle looked at this woman, looking at her figure and looks.

Black hair as her, brown eyes as her, and also....they look alike.

Belle had another flashback, seeing her and Ada playing around in the backyard. Belle was only 4 at the time.

Ada, am I always going to be with you?

Ada smiled and flicked her forehead.

"Of course, I will, silly."

"What happens if we get separated? Will you come and find me?"

"Silly, little one. What kind of question is that?"

"I'd take it you have the key card." Ada said, looking at her. Belle went back into reality and nodded.

"Yeah."

"And this." Leon handed Ada the tape recorder. "I was hoping you can explain what's on it."

Ada looked at the tape recorder and looked back at Leon. "Maybe...After I hear it. Let's get out of here."