Chapter 1

Mom and Dad are not here yet. What's going on? Belle thought as she looked outside of her window.

Hearing rain drops hitting on the roof, makes her want to go to sleep.

It's already midnight. Her parents should be home.

She decided to call her parents and no vail. The connection sort of got cut. She began to worry, so she went up to her room and changed her clothes. Before she left the house, she glanced at her dad's handgun, she thought about bringing it along with her, just in case she's gets into trouble.

"If your mom and I are not home, and you feel like you're not safe. Make sure to have the handgun at your side. You never know what's going to happen out there."

"Oh, come on Dad. It's not like in movies that the world is going to be a zombie apocalypse."

Belle sighed and decided to take the handgun and put into the holster as it was wrapped around her waist.

She also looked in the drawers and there were bullets.

"Just in case." she mumbled to herself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Feeling the rain drops onto her skin, she walked into the city and to what surprise.

Everything was on fire.

Cars were piled up.

Belle began to worry. She then heard a groan. She saw a man, just standing there.

Smart enough, she took a small step.

Something don't feel right. She thought.

As soon the man turned to her, she nearly heard her scream.

"Oh shit."

Belle quickly aimed her gun at the zombie's head and pulled the trigger.

"Oh my god. What's going on here?"

She then glanced at the police station.

"Gotta get the station. I'm not wasting any bullets" she said. She dodged the zombies like a piece of cake.

She opened the gate and closed it behind her. Zombies began to bang on the gate as soon as she closed it.

"Oh god."

Belle turned around and looked around.

"I hope they're okay."

Belle walked into the Police station, and everything is so quiet.

It wasn't like this in the afternoon.

"Marvin! Where are you?!"

"Over here!" Marvin replied, weakly.

Belle ran to him and saw his wound.

"Oh my god. What happened?" she asked.

"Don't worry about me. But look." Marvin replied. He showed Belle something on the laptop.

"Who's that?" she asked.

"I thought you might know, but I guess not." Marvin said.

Belle scoffed. "I just got here, Marvin."

Marvin barely chuckled and took out his radio.

"Leon, I got something to show you."

"Okay. I'm coming back."

Marvin put away his radio and groaned in pain again.

"You need help Marvin." Belle said.

"Don't about it. Just worry about yourself." Marvin said.