Chapter 5

They opened the stutter and got of there. Ada listened to the recorder as they walked.

Belle was out of breath, it made Leon worried.

"Belle?"

"I'm okay. Just in shock for what happened just now." she said.

Leon chuckled a little. "Here, let me help."

"No, I don't want you slow you down Leon. I can make it. We better catch up with Ada." Belle said.

They both caught up with Ada as she finished listening to the recorder.

"Was that the intel you needed?" Leon asked.

Ada sighed in disappointment. "Unfortunately, no, Ben didn't come through."

Belle felt the rain hitting onto her skin. Feels like she needed a shower.

"Well, what exactly are you looking for?" Leon asked.

"More info on the people responsible for this mess. What about you two? Trying to save the world." Ada said.

"I told Lieutenant Branagh I'd bring help." Leon replied.

Seeing the face of Marvin again, Belle don't know what to say. She feels guilty for what she did. She didn't save him.

"What about you?" Ada asked her.

"I'm looking for my parents. I was told they went underground somewhere. And also....I think I'm looking for someone." Belle said. It made Ada stopped walking, but her back was facing Leon and Belle.

"You were?" Leon asked.

"Sorry, I didn't bring it up Leon. I didn't want to burden you. But since Ada is here, might as well tell you now." Belle replied.

"Let's get out of this rain first. There's the gun shop over there. It's the only way out of here." Ada said.

________________________________________________________________________________

They went to the gun shop and grab supplies. Leon found some supplies for his shotgun, which is great!

"Start talking." Ada demanded.

"Ada, don't talk like that to her." Leon said.

"Leon, it's okay." Belle sighed and looked at Ada.

"Ada, have you ever noticed about us?" She asked. Leon got confused but he kept his mouth shut and listened.

"What do I need to notice?" Ada asked.
"Look. We have the same hair color and same eye color. Even the same attitude with different personalities. Aren't we—-"

"No we're not related." Ada cut in.
It broke Belle's heart. For some reason, she felt like Ada was the one. The one that she's looking for. It's a maybe.

"Well...um...never mind then. Guess that I was overthinking it." Belle said. Ada walked away without saying anything.

"Hey." Leon gently grabbed her wrist. He can tell she's upset.

"Its nothing." Belle said.
"That's nothing, Belle. Can you tell me?" Leon asked.

Belle sighed. "I've been getting flashbacks of my past."

"Before you were adopted?"

Belle nodded. "Yeah. I remember there was me and this girl...who looked a lot like Ada."

"You thought she was your sister, right?" Leon said.

Belle nodded again. "I guess I was overthinking."
Leon gently pulled her into a hug to comfort her, which surprised her. She does have feelings for Leon, but the survival situation they're on, it's in the way.