Chapter 7

When Belle and her father were having a conversation, Annette came through the door.
"I see she's awake, Greg. I'm going to have to take her."

"What?"

"No way you're not." Greg said.
"It's the only way to fully stop William." Annette said.

"I thought we were family, Annette." Greg sneered.
"And family helps each other out. I need to take her, Greg." She said

"Over my dead body." He sneered. "You know her blood will not work."

"She needs my blood?! For what?" Belle said.
"The monster that killed your mother, is her husband, William. We came down here for a reason, Annette and you baited Julie for William." Greg said.

"I had to! I've got no choice!" Annette exclaimed. "And that woman you were with earlier, she's an mercenary."

Belle's eyes widen in shock. "What?"
Annette was about to reply back she looked at the monitor and saw Leon, leaving the lab.

"Give me your daughter now!" Annette pulled out her gun and pointed at Greg.
"I'm not moving!"

Annette shot him in the leg. "Dad!"

"One last chance!" Annette came over and still have the gun pointed at him.

Greg glared at her. Belle hovered her dad.
"No! I'll go, please just spare my dad."

"He's an police officer. He knows too much. I have to eliminate him." Annette said.

"Please!"

"No Belle. Just let her do it. She don't have the guts." Greg said.

Annette smirked. "Oh yeah?"
In slow motion, Greg looked at Belle with a smile on his face. Annette pulled the trigger and the bullet went to his head.

"No! Dad!" Belle pushed Annette away and went to her father.

"No! dad, don't leave me, please!!" Annette grabbed her and took her where William is going to be at.

"Where are you taking me?!" Belle shouted.
"I'm taking you where William is at. You're going to stop him." Annette said.

"And you're going to let me die in the process?" Belle asked, sobbing.

Annette stopped and turned to her. "I'm sorry, but this is the only way."

"What if I was your daughter, would you do the same?!"

Annette didn't answer.
"That's what I thought. You wouldn't put Sherry in my shoes but you let someone else's daughter to make a sacrifice?!"

"You do know why your blood is more stronger than any bio weapons out there? You're biological parents are dead because they protected you. And your sister, Ada...she's working for someone else. She's a mercenary." Annette said.

"Wh--what do you mean?" Belle is so confused.
"Your blood...is perfect, Belle. You have the power to heal any wounds. Your biological parents didn't even stood a chance. They tried protecting you from anyone. So I thought...."

Then suddenly they heard a roar down the hall.
"William. Come on, we don't have time!" Annette dragged Belle again.
__________________________________
When they got there, Annette saw William, as Leon pointed his gun at him.

"Leon." Belle mumbled.
"Move, he's mine!" Annette went over and turn out a special gun. "This has to end."

As soon as she pulled the trigger, William collapsed.

"The hell is going on?" Leon asked.
"I'm sorry, William. I had no choice." Annette pulled the trigger again.

"Leon."