i'm going to yoko's

"why are you here, enid?"

  the blonde girl shrugs, "i left my sweater."

  "where's ajax?"

  "outside."

  wednesday nods in response before turning back to her desk where she was writing before.

  she could still feel enid's presence, turning around to look at the girl she found that the wolf hadn't left yet.

  "why are you really here, enid?"

  the girl whines in response, dropping her shoulders. "i don't want to go with him!!"

  wednesday perks up slightly at hearing that before becoming worried. not that she would ever admit that though.

  "what happened? did he do something to you?" she interrogates.

  "what? no! ajax didn't do anything!! i guess i just don't like him as much as i thought i did." enid replies, sitting down on wednesday's bed seemingly defeated.

  "enid get up, you'll leave loose glitter all over my bed." wednesday says, causing the blonde to roll her eyes at her.

  "oh no!! a singular speck of glitter!! you're going to die wednesday!" she teases.

  "i'm not against nail gunning your heart too, sinclair."

  the blonde decides that she should probably listen, considering she's not very fond of the idea of having a nail shot into her heart.

  there's a knock on the door, causing enid to cower and duck down. "don't let him see me!"

  "he knows you're in here already enid." the pigtailed girl sighs.

  "tell him i disintegrated or something!!"

  wednesday walks over to the door and opens it, "ajax, you have approximately 2 seconds to leave before i gouge out your eyes."

  this causes the boys run away, calling a quick goodbye to enid before he dashes down the hall trying to get as far away from the short girl as possible.

  "that was harsh, and gross." enid says, making a disgusted face.

  "you told me to do something." wednesday shrugs.

  "i didn't mean that!! he's probably pissing himself right now!!"

  "i thought you didn't like him." the girl replies coldly.

  "i don't!!"

  "that's not what it seems like."

  "what would you know about human emotion wednesday?! you never let yourself feel any!"

  "emotions cause you to become weak, i will not allow myself succumb to those circumstances."

  "that's exactly what i'm saying! i mean, do you even care about anything, wednesday?!" the lycan exclaims.

  "emotions make you weak enid."

  "for someone who doesn't care, you seem to care a whole lot about coming off as weak."

  "because i am not weak."

  "yeah okay, whatever you say." the blonde replies annoyedly, walking over to her bed and grabbing a few things, throwing them in her bag.

"i'm going to yoko's."

"you're being dramatic enid, i didn't even touch him."

"you're doing it again wednesday!! you never take anyone else's emotions into account! i don't want to be around someone like that."

"so you're just gonna leave?"

the blonde nods in response before leaving the room and slamming the door behind her, causing wednesday to roll her eyes, going back to her writing.

she's disrupted by the all too familiar patter of fingers along the floor.

"what do you want thing?"

  (that was harsh)

"that was not harsh, it was merely a threat."

  "don't look at me like that, i didn't mean it." she states, muttering the last part under her breath.

  (you're jealous.)

  "i am not jealous."

  (right, and i have 6 fingers.)

  "you're being ridiculous, thing."

  (god just apologize to her, is it that hard?)

  "i have no reason to apologize, she was the one that started it."

  (you are so dumb.)

  wednesday rolls her eyes again as he jumps off the desk, leaving the room through the doggy door enid had installed for him.

  it was finally quiet enough for the girl to go back to work on her novel.

  the silence was quickly disrupted by the sound of a door opening.

  "thing said you wanted to talk?" the blonde mutters, refusing to make eye contact with the other girl.

  "thing has a tendency to lie."

  enid's slumps forward dejectedly, "i'm sorry."

  "i don't want your apologies enid."

  "i know, but i was being petty and taking my frustration with myself out on you, it was unfair."

  "yeah well, life is unfair." the girl responds detachedly.

  "wednesday, i'm sorry." the blonde says regretfully.

  she walks over to the girls chair and begins to mess with her braids, surprised when wednesday doesn't tell her to stop.

  "can you forgive me?" she questions.

  "i was never mad enid." she mutters.

enid perks up at hearing that, "really?!"

  after waiting for a while she realizes that the silence from the shorter girl is a response within itself. taking a risk, enid walks up to wednesday and crawls into her lap, clinging onto her like a koala.

  "what are you doing?!" wednesday asks alarmedly, throwing her hands up.

  "hugging you." enid replies, stating the obvious as if she was talking to a toddler.

  "that's enough enid."

  "mmm no, i don't think it is." she replies, snuggling into her even more.

  wednesday takes a deep breath trying to calm her nerves, she's not really sure what to do with herself. the only person she's ever really 'hugged' was pugsley and well, enid.

  "you can hug back too, y'know." enid mumbles.

  wednesday pats her back awkwardly, unsure what else to do.

  "can you get off? i need to write."

  "you can write just like this."

  wednesday guesses she can tolerate this just a little longer, and makes an attempt to get more comfortable. she wraps her arms around enid and goes back to writing, accepting her defeat knowing enid had won just this once.

  enid looks at thing, muttering a silent "thank you", recieving a thumbs up in response before he skitters off.

a/n: i have no idea how to feel abt this tbh im so bad at angst💀

also writing fluff w wednesday is so hard bc like would she actually do this or am i just that desperate