7 minutes in heaven

"c'mon wednesday, pleaseeeee!!" the blonde begs.

"no enid, i already said no."

"cmon please! you'll have fun!!"

"enid, no." she replies, rolling her eyes at the girl's antics.

"please, baby?" enid coerced.

wednesday can feel her face heat up at the pet name and she hates it.

  trying to deflect she asks, "will you leave me alone if i go?"

"yes! pinky promise! i won't ever ask you again !! pleaseee?" the girl begs once again.

"okay okay just shut up, your whining is insufferable."

"yay thank youu!!" enid says excitedly, skipping over to wednesday and placing a kiss to her temple.

"i'm gonna go help yoko set up be ready by 5!!" enid says, walking out of the room.

*****

at around 4:30 wednesday can hear the doggy door swing open and little fingers patter along the floor before tugging on her pant leg.

"can i be of assistance thing?" she asks sarcastically.

he points at the clock and at her closet, nudging her leg.

"okay okay, what should i wear?"

(enid said something casual)

wednesday nods in response before disappearing into her closet, reemerging once she's dressed.

(you should do something with your hair.)

"hilarious." she tuts.

(okay fine, let me help braid your hair then at least?)

wednesday nods her head to the left, signifying that he could go for it. he quickly starts to braid one of her pigtails while she does the other.

(you don't even like parties, why are you going?)

"i don't know." she sighs, making quick work on her braid.

(you like her don't you.)

"you're delusional." she mutters.

he looks at her with what could only be described as a smirk as she's tying off her braid.

(you definitely like her.)

she rolls her eyes and helps thing tie off the other braid. it's then that enid walks in.

"oh good you're ready!" she says, clasping her hands together happily. "i'm gonna get changed then we can head out!"

wednesday nods in response as she goes to put her shoes on, finishing when enid walks out.

"ready?"

wednesday nods in response, helping thing back up onto her shoulder before they leave.

*****

once they arrive wednesday wrinkles her nose disgust the place reeks of alcohol and bo, reminding wednesday why she doesn't like parties.

"oh good!! you guys made it!" yoko says happily when she walks over, fistbumping thing.

  "told you we would!" enid smiles.

  "unfortunately." wednesday quips.

  "come here, we were just about to play 7 minutes in heaven!" yoko says, dragging enid with her, wednesday following them like a lost puppy.