it's valentines day

enid was sitting on her phone scrolling through tiktok as she was disrupted by a knock on the floor, she looks down only to find thing pointing at a piece of paper that had been slipped under the door.

  the lycan gets up confusedly, walking over and picking up the paper. thing crawls up the girls leg and perches himself on her shoulder seemingly curious as well.

  "enid, meet me in crackstone's crypt."

  "well that's not ominous or anything." the blonde remarks.

  "do you think its wednesday?" she asks thing quizzically.

  (probably, seems like her )

  "you're probably right. ugh! why his crypt though?! it's so gross in there!!!" enid whines, dragging out the e at the end of the word before throwing herself to the floor.

  thing just shrugs in response before hopping off of the blonde's shoulders, pointing towards to closet.

  "you're so bossy."

  the girl walks over to her closet unwillingly, quickly throwing on a sweater and a skirt before walking towards her vanity and putting on some light makeup.

  thing watches her inquisitively as she does so.

  (what are you getting all dressed up for?)

  "to go see wednesday, duh."

  (seems like a lot of work.)

  "i like to get dressed up sometimes." she shrugs before grabbing her bag and throwing on some shoes.

  "hold down the fort while i'm gone?" she asks, recieving a thumbs up from thing in response.

*****

  enid walks up to the door of the crypt, shuddering while opening it.

  "wednesday?! are you in here?" she questions timidly.

  enid jumps as she feels air rush along her neck, turning around quickly only to find wednesday standing behind her.

  "AH! JESUS CHRIST!!" the blonde falls back, holding her hand over her heart. "you scared the shit out of me wednesday!"

  "sorry."

  "why did you want me to come here out of all places?" she asks hushedly.

  "because i like it here, and i like you." the goth girl replies, whispering the last part quietly.

  enid can feel the heat rush to her cheeks as a giant smile pulls at her lips after hearing what wednesday said.

  the pigtailed hair girl flips on a light, illuminating the crypt in rainbow twinkle lights.

  "you better appreciate this, it physically pained me, too many colors."

  "oh wednesday! i love this!! why'd you set this up though?"

  "it's valentines day." she mummers.

  enid squeals, throwing herself into wednesday's arms.

  "i love you i love you i love you!!" she exclaims, smothering wednesday with kisses.

  "enid, let go of me."

  "nooo!! i don't want to!!"

  "enid get off." wednesday demands, peeling the girl's arms off from her before wrapping her own around herself.

  "i just wanted to hug you." enid pouts.

  "that was more then a hug, enid."

  "i knoww.."

  wednesday grabs her hand, leading her over to the pillows she had laid out on the ground before letting her hand go and sitting down.

  "i'm sorry i overstepped." the blonde says regretfully, to which the older girl just shrugs in response.

  "don't just shruggg!! i didn't respect your boundaries, i'm sorry."

  "if i accept your apology will you shut up?" wednesday questions.

  enid nods enthusiastically in response.

  "it's fine enid."

  enid smiles at the girl, "i can't believe you set this up for me. doesn't seem like something you would do."

  "well i.. you know."

  "do i know?" the wolf teases.

  "you do."

  "i do." she responds smiling at the black haired girl happily.

  "i love you too wednesday."

  the darker haired girl smiles slightly in response, brushing her pinky over the other girl's hand before picking up the girl's hand and placing the smallest kiss on her knuckles.

a/n: HAPPY (late) VALENTINES DAY MY LOVES !! also question, do you think wednesday or enid's older?

also if you have any requests pls lmk bc im running out of ideas 😪