mission drunk

wednesday was currently invested in a case, enid was whipped. therefore, it was easy for wednesday to convince enid to go along with her to look into a lead she had, she needed someone to distract while she herself went around the building looking for anything she could find to do with the case.

"are you ready yet? we're running out of moonlight." wednesday asks enid, annoyed at the girl's antics as she runs around the room still getting ready.

"almost! i just need to find the perfect spy outfit." she replies running into her closet, wednesday can see her throw bunches of clothes out of her dresser as she digs to find an outfit.

"5 minutes, if you're not ready by then i'm leaving without you." she calls out to the blonde.

"sir yes sir!!" enid yells back, swiftly changing into the clothes she had picked and running towards wednesday once fully dressed.

*****

"uhh wednesday, this looks a lot more like a club rather than a mysterious abandoned house."

"i am aware. this is it." she walks inside, being followed by a very confused enid.

"wedns!! you could've told me we're going to a club, i'm not dressed for this!" the blonde whines.

"we won't be long. i need you to distract that guard while i look for something, got it?" she instructs the girl, pointing at the guard.

"what do i do if she goes near?" enid questions, looking at the girl unsure.

"text me, then run outside and meet me near the dumpsters."

"gross." enid sighs, walking over towards the guard. "heyy!! i couldn't help but notice you from over there, you're like really pretty. wanna get a drink with me?"

"oh, thank you. i would but i have to work right now, sorry." the girl replies bluntly, looking past enid and onto the dance floor where wednesday was stood to blend in with the crowd.

"oh come on! what's one drink gonna do? it's not like anyone will know you left for a couple minutes, please? just one!!" the blonde begs, giving the guard her best puppy dog eyes.

the girl sighs, "just one." she replies, earning an excited squeal from the lycan as she grabs the guards hand and leads her over towards the bar.

"soo, what's your name?" enid questions after she's ordered their drinks.

"cecilia." the guard replies, giving enid the smallest smile as their drinks arrive.

"enid, nice to meet you cecilia!" enid replies chipperly.

wednesday narrows her eyes at the girl, when she had instructed the girl to distract the guard she didn't mean flirt with her. she watches as she girls order their third drink, having downed the other two quickly after receiving them. the raventte rolls her eyes at the girls before entering the room to look for what she'd originally come for.

*****

"h-hey! what're you doing in here, this room is off limits!!" cecila slurs as she approaches the room wednesday's in.

the addams girl sighs as she hears her phone ping and sees her home screen light up from a text from enid.

"wednesday!! i'm s..orry i tried holding her off as long as i c-could! woah, i can't stand." enid giggles, clearly drunk as she stumbles over towards the goth girl, throwing her arms around the girl.

wednesday sighs in frustration as she grabs enid by the hips to stable her. "we have to go, come on enid." the two take off, running as fast as they could all the while being chased by a very wasted cecilia.

once they've effectively escaped the guard, wednesday slows down and let's go of enid, who stumbles back as she looses her support. "you're drunk, enid." she concurs.

"mission drunk, i am as sober as a skunk!!" enid giggles, looking at the annoyed look on the shorter girls face. "you're cute when you're mad." the blonde says, as she bops wednesday on the nose and giggles again.

wednesday swats her hand away, "don't touch me. i have to go back in, i didn't get what i needed. wait here, don't move." she tells the blonde sternly as she grabs the girl and walks her over to a wall she can lean against.

"but i wanna gooo!!" the blonde cries, flailing her arms around trying to get wednesday off of her.

"hush, i'll be away for two minutes."

"please let me go!!" the blonde sobs, now holding onto the older girl's wrist holding her there.

"i just need to get my key enid, i will be gone no longer than two minutes.

the sinclair girl sniffles, "promise?"

wednesday nods at her in response.

"okay.." she replies pouting up at the girl with a tear stained face, she grips onto wednesday wrist once more when she tries to pull away to leave. "kiss first?"

wednesday glares at her roommate, receiving a mad looking pout back. the pigtailed hair girl sighs heavily before going in and giving enid the smallest peck on the lips. "let me go now."

"no! i want a real kiss!!" the blonde huffs annoyed.

the addams groans loudly before kissing enid gently, pulling away she says, "i will be back soon. stay here."

enid giggles once again before putting her hand to her forehead in salute and letting her wrist go.

wednesday starts to walk back towards the club, before turning around to look at the younger girl. sighing heavily, she starts to walk back towards her.

enid gasps, "you're back!!" she exclaims, throwing her hands up in the air like a toddler before throwing them around wednesday's waist. "missed you." she nuzzles her head into wednesday's stomach.

"stand up, we're going back to nevermore."

"comfy." enid whines, hiccupping halfway through the word.

"let's go enid." she grits through her teeth, grabbing onto the girl and pulling her onto her feet.

"what's happening?" enid asks in confusion as she's being lifted up.

"you are intoxicated, i will bring you back."

"okays!!" the blonde replies happily when wednesday grabs her hand as they start their walk back to the school.

a/n: idek what this is i'm sorry 💀

eat and drink water, i'm proud of u :]]