can i paint your nails

the girls had been driving to the addams' residence and were suddenly hit by a very intense storm. wednesday insisted that they kept going as they were only an hour out, but enid was terrified would not quit begging her to stop for the night and continue their drive tomorrow.

  wednesday was very quickly growing aggravated at the girl's incessant pleading she would just not shut up about stopping. it was just a storm for god's sake.

  "will you quit your whining." she groans.

  "only if you pull over!! this is not safe, wednesday!!" the girl yelps.

  "it is merely a storm, enid."

  "look, i know you have a death wish, but i do not will you please pull over?!"

  wednesday looks at the girl getting ready to chew her head off, only to be met by the picture of a girl huddled around herself fighting tears.

oh. this was not just a storm to enid.

  she sighs, "find us a motel."

  a grateful smile graces the blonde's face as she opens her phone to maps to look up the nearest motel.

*****

  once they arrived wednesday went and grabbed their bags as enid went inside to grab their keycard.

"ookayy, so we're room 247!" the blonde tells her, grabbing some of her own bags.

  wednesday looks around in an attempt to find their room, she catches a glimpse of the number 240, which seemingly stops there.

  "it must be one of the inner rooms." wednesday quickly concludes, starting her trek up the stairs.

  they find their room easily after that, unlocking the door and walking in. it takes less than a couple of seconds for wednesday to come to the realization that there's only one bed in this room.

  "i'll take the floor." wednesday mutters, already setting up a makeshift bed for herself.

  "oh don't be like that, get up here." enid insists as she pats the bed signaling for her to come to lie down with her.

  "i'm alright, enid."

  "wednesday, i'm not taking no for an answer. you paid for the room, you should at least get the bed. if it makes you that uncomfortable, i'll sleep on the floor instead of you."

  "enid, this is no big deal. i enjoy the floor."

  "what the hell is wrong with you, who likes sleeping on the floor??" enid asks more to herself than wednesday.

she looks at the girl again, "please?"

  the ravenette shakes her head at the girl once more before grabbing some clothes and walking towards the bathroom to change into them.  she's met by a still pleading enid once she returns.

  "just for one night, please, wednesday?" the blonde whines, letting out a small whimper.

  wednesday sighs and sits on the very edge of the bed, "happy?"

  the wolf shakes her head no and pushes on wednesday's shoulders just the slightest to make her lay back on the bed.

  "enid.." she warns.

  "i know, i know!!" enid replies, throwing her hands up in surrender.

  "does it really mean that much to you that i sleep here?" the monochromatic girl questions.

  "yes!!"

  wednesday nods in response and goes to make herself comfy.

enid clasps her hands together in delight at her new victory before saying, "yay!! okay i'm gonna go change, be right back!"

  wednesday rolls her eyes at the girl in response and reaches into her bag for a book to read as she always does before going to bed.

  the blonde returns soon after and crawls into bed with her, making sure to leave enough distance between them all well still being as close as comfortable for wednesday.

  the black haired girl takes notice of this and looks at the girl who stares back at her, they hold eye contact for a minute until enid breaks it, exclaiming something inaudible as she rushes over to her bag.

the girl returns with two bottles of nail polish, black and white.

  "can i paint your nails?! please?" she asks the girl giddily.

  "absolutely not."

  "please! i can do them plain black, ooh! or maybe even black and white stripes, up to you!" she looks at the girl with pleading eyes.

  wednesday looks down at her chipped nails, it couldn't be too bad, right?

  she was wrong.

the girl would not stop talking her ear off. she would not shut up about the thing her and yoko did yesterday or her mani-pedi sessions with thing as she coated wednesday's nails with the lacquer.

  enid finally finished, and although she abhorred to admit it, enid did a decent job on the small stripes that covered her nails.

  "you have really nice nails." enid comments strangely.

  "thank you?" wednesday mutters in response to such an interesting comment.

  enid yawns exhaustedly, "i'm gonna go to bed."

  wednesday nods in response, shuffling over, putting herself even closer to the ledge than before and watching as enid gets comfortable so quickly.

  "goodnight wednesday." the younger girl whispers.

  "night, enid."

  it wasn't til hours later wednesday could feel herself getting tired; she begrudgingly set her book down on the nightstand after slipping her squirrel tail bookmark in to mark her page. she glances over at the sleeping blonde, feeling a weird feeling in her chest. almost as if she was sitting in an electric chair.

it was grossly exhilarating.

she hated it.

the ravenette slides under the covers, crossing her arms together as she lets sleep take over her.

*****

  enid wakes up that morning wrapped around the shorter girl.

  "OH SHIT." she thinks to herself alarmingly and immediately takes action by trying to pry herself out of that position. only to be met with resistance from god knows where, she looks around trying to figure out what the hell was holding her in place, doing her absolute best not to startle wednesday awake. 

  she glances around the room, still unsure of whats holding her there. did she become paralyzed overnight?? she looks down at wednesday to double-check that the girl's still asleep, and that's when she sees whats holding her down.

it was none other than wednesday friday addams.

  wednesday addams was holding her. holy shit.

a/n: katy is really feeding u guys by giving me all these prompts anyways ty for the prompt bathtub i love u <33

make sure to eat and drink water i'm so proud of u :))