i love you, enid

wednesday and enid had been dating for around six months, and wednesday knows she should've told enid that she loves her by now, something about the 'three-month rule', according to yoko.

  what makes it more frustrating is she really does want to tell her!! but every time she tried,  she was unable to put it into words. though, of course, enid's perfect self wasn't expecting anything from her anytime soon, knowing exactly who she was dating. they hadn't even shared a kiss between them until well near the three-month mark, so it's no surprise wednesday hasn't said anything. 

  though by now, enid has told her that she loves her on various occasions now,  leaving wednesday feeling more and more guilty as she couldn't return the words to the girl each time.

  she had been trying to figure out how to tell the lycan she loved her for months now, but she was at a loss, unsure of how to put her emotions to her words, leaving her incredibly frustrated, seeing as she was a writer who was great with her words, aside from this one time. the time that counts for the most.

ever since she was little, she could write anything she ever wanted in incredible detail as if it was the easiest thing, but when it came to speaking it aloud.. she was incapable.

  that's it.

  she could write it.

the addams girl runs to her typewriter with a burst of inspiration; her fingers typing away at the keyboard for hours as she tries to come up with the perfect letter for her beloved.

hours later, and wednesday still couldn't find the exact right words, she kept starting over and backtracking on her words; nothing really sounding all that right. she couldn't figure out how to convey all that she wants to say in such a small letter of something of such importance.

  it wasn't until halfway through the next day had she come up with a letter for the blonde that was just right. feeling happy with it, she tears it away from the typewriter and addresses it to enid, folding it before placing it into an envelope and sealing it with her own custom wax seal. 

  the blonde returned to their room before curfew that night, wednesday had been anxiously awaiting her arrival all day.

  enid walks up to her, greeting the shorter girl with a hug and a small peck to her cheek before taking notice of the envelope in her girlfriend's hand.

  "whatcha got there?' she asks curiously.

  wednesday gulps slightly before handing her the envelope cautiously, "i'd like you to read this."

  "who's it from?"

  "me."

  "oh, okay!" she replies giddily, tearing open the envelope before unfolding the paper.

  wednesday watches her nervously as she reads the letter she had spent so long writing.

  "enid, it has come to my attention that you make me feel this certain type of way. the way that many describe as love. i love everything about you. i hate that i love the sound of your giggles that echo across the room when you see a funny video, i love the small specks of glitter you scatter along your face as if they're freckles, . i love the way your eyes light up when your favorite singer comes on the radio. i love how you come back from jericho with a new stuffed animal without fail every time you visit, i love when you sing along and make up your own choreography to your favorite songs, i love your confidence and how unapologetically you, you are.  i love how you always ask before you kiss me no matter how long we've been together. i love how patient you are, i love how much you care about others and how you are unafraid to show them that you do, in fact, care about them. i love your stupid blue eyes, and your stupid smile that never fails to make my heart stop indefinitely. i love how involved you are in nevermore, i love how you write to your blog every day, filling everyone in on all of nevermore's gossip. i love how you use emoticons to convey laughter, i love how you speak with such zeal, even at ungodly hours of the morning. i love that you cared enough to install a doggy door for thing. i love how our hands slot together, i love how our lips meld, how our bodies intertwine. i just, i love you, enid sinclair. you are my everything."

  "oh, i'm sorry, did i say something wrong?" wednesday questions confusedly when she sees tears stream out of enid's eyes.

  "what? no! of course not! that was perfect wednesday, you're perfect." she assures, throwing herself into wednesday's arms.

  the black haired girl wraps her arms around the taller girl, brushing her hair away from her neck.

  "then why are you crying?" wednesday asks, still confused.

    "that was just a lot." the wolf replies softly, nuzzling herself into wednesday.

  "bad a lot?" the older girl questions.

  enid shakes her head, "good, a lot. i'm happy."

  "oh, okay."

  enid chuckles, pulling away to look at the girl, cupping her cheeks.

  "can i kiss you?"

  wednesdays nods in response, closing the gap between them.

  "i love you, enid." wednesday mumbles once they pull away.

  enid smiles brightly, her eyes lighting up with love.

    "i love you too, wednesday. so much." she replies, brushing the girl's cheek with her thumb.

a/n: I'M SO SORRY IF I DIDN'T DO THE LETTER JUSTICE I HAD NO PRIOR PLANNING I JUST WENT ALONG W IT ITS SO BAD IM SO SORRY. TYSM FOR READING EAT AND DRINK WATER I LOVE U AND IM SO PROUD OF YOU <3