you're evil

"wedns!!! where are you?" enid calls walking into the room as if she's coming home from a day of work.

  wednesday turns around to look at the lycan, glaring at her for her unnecessary asinine yelling, "yes, enid?"

  "oh! hi!!" she runs up to the girl placing a kiss to her cheek gently before looking at the shorter girl. "i have a proposition for you."

  wednesday raises her eyebrow at the flamboyant girl's use of vocabulary, feeling the slightest bit proud of herself for teaching the younger girl something.

  "okay so!! maybe, just maybe!! we could have a movie night?" she suggests hopefully.

  wednesday turns away from the wolf, enid ultimately accepts her defeat and waddles over to her bed and throwing herself on it before curling into a ball and opening tiktok.

  "let me complete my homework then i suppose we can watch a movie."

  enid perks up hearing that, "really?!?!"

  wednesday nods back at the girl in response, not bothering to turn to face her.

  "EEE!! thank you wedns!!!!" she exclaims, running over to the girl and grabbing her face, turning it towards herself and kissing her cheek excitedly before ruffling wednesday's hair and returning to her side of the room.

  "i don't like your lip gloss." she concludes.

  "oh, why?"

  "it's sticky." 

  enid giggles in response, "noted."

*****

  a couple of hours later, enid looks up to see wednesday staring at her by her bedside.

  "are you done?" she questions as the achromatic girl sits down next to where she's laid.

  "affirmative."

  "yay!!! ooh! can we go into town and grabs snacks?!" she asks with pleading eyes.

  wednesday nods in response, standing up and flattening out her wrinkled skirt.

  enid hops up and runs over to where her shoes are laid and slips her feet into them, not bothering to tie the laces.

  the older girl takes notice of enid's untied laces and narrows her eyes at the girl before walking over and bending down in front of her to tie the other girl's shoelaces.

  "you should always tie your shoelaces enid, it's unsafe to not."

  "since when do you care about something being safe??"

  "i don't, but it's different when it's you." she mutters in reply, double knotting the bow before standing up and flattening out her skirt once more.

  enid giggles blushing, "who knew wednesday addams was a softie at heart?"

  "repeat that and i'll have your head, sinclair." she warns.

  "wednesday addams is a softie at heart!!!" she screams.

  wednesday quickly slaps her hand over enid's mouth, the girl then licks her hand in an effort to get her to remove it from her face.

  "that's inane."

  enid grips her wrist and pulls her hand away from her mouth, playfully flashing her teeth at the girl.

  wednesday stops her, examining her mouth once she catches sight of enid's fangs.

  "fascinating." she remarks.

  "what? what's fascinating? i'm confused."

  "you've developed fangs."

  enid giggles, "well duh, i'm a werewolf silly!!"

  "i hadn't caught a glimpse of them before." the girl replies as she runs her finger along enid's teeth.

  "okay, you know i love you, but this is a little weird wedns."

  "apologies, i'm simply intrigued by this development, you didn't have fangs before your transformation?"

  "nope, only claws but i got those right before the new school year started."

  wednesday hums in response, "i see."

  "can we go now? the stores gonna close soon, then we won't be able to get any snacks." enid pouts.

  wednesday nods, offering out her pinky for the girl to hold knowing it brings her a sense of comfort, enid accepts it gratefully and throws the girl a chipper smile, leading the two of them out of the room and towards the gate of the school.

*****

  they were greeted by thing when they returned, he'd set up a small little movie projector and laid colorful blankets out for them.

  "oh thing!! this is so cute, thank you!!" enid exclaims, fist-bumping him excitedly.

  "thank you, thing." wednesday says in regard to him, receiving a thumbs up in response.

   "okie dokie, what are we watching?" the blonde questions as she makeerself comfy atop of the blankets.

  wednesday ponders her options for a moment before deciding on the excorcist, figuring enid could enjoy making fun of the possessed girl.

  she thought wrong.

  enid was petrified and wednesday was completely aware of the fact, due to the dead giveaway of the lycan clinging to her, digging her nails into the ravenette's arm. though, unsurprisingly, wednesday quite enjoyed the sensation of nail's being dug into her skin, it gives off a satisfying stinging sensation.

  "this movie is really scary wednesday, but you're into that so i'm trying not to cover my face the whole tim- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!?!??!" enid shudders before turning around and facing away from the screen.

  wednesday smirks at the girl, "you're miserably failing."

  "shut up!!" enid whines, swatting the girl on her shoulder.

  "i can turn it off if you'd like, i'd hate for you to miss the ending though."

  "OH GOD WHATS THE ENDING?! wait i mean-" enid clears her throat, in form of fake sophistication, "what's the ending?"

  the older girl shrugs in response, "you'll just have to watch and see."

  "you're evil." the lycan glares.

  wednesday smirks back at her in response before turning her attention back towards the projector, offering enid her hand attempting to give the taller girl some sense of comfort.

a/n: i fully have no idea what i just wrote so mb if it's bad i have writers block rn and it's so annoying cause i have so much inspiration smfh 😔😔 also i didnt proofread this so sorry if theres any mistakes

i forgot how annoying to type on a keyboard w nails is i have to be sm more meticulous abt it☹️💔