chapter 1

In the middle of the night, one of the biggest heists of two fellow thieves was in progress as the point of view shifts to an inside view of a mansion's basement

A slim hooded figure dropped down into the dark room dressed in all black, in their ninja-like attire. their animal-like features showed covered in The cloth.

Only Their eyes and a bit of their fur were visible an orange and cream color which matched their tail. they walked through the dark room searching for something.

Until she grabbed what looked like a wall-mounted torch, pulling as it acted as a lever opening a secret passage.

They smirked under their clothing entering the bunker-like area under the mansion. Sneaking around she heard shouting getting closer a body flew through a pair of double doors.

The guard was knocked out as soon as they hit the wall the shouting from the room then came to stop. Another hooded figure in a similar outfit walked through the doors covered in a red substance.

Another animal, his ears poked out from the hood his muzzle showed and white and black tail

They both look at each other then the tension completely left. As they both relaxed.

"Took you long enough crimson." They said.

"*sigh* had to check and make sure the house was empty"

The one called crimson stood up straight with a hand on its hip, pointing at the one covered in red.

"What's with the um?"

Looking down at themself before pointing at their clothes with the red splotches. "Oh, this?"

"Let me guess... Ketchup?" Crimson says with a smirk and joking manner.

"Actually, strawberry jam" the other answered back.

Crimson glanced at the doors, as they lead to a kitchen. Shaking their head as they head off with their partner.

"Don't worry, they're alive"

Inside the kitchen, it's shown what happened to the other guards as they are all piled up together in a dazed dream-like state.

Together the two reached a door locked with a keypad...

"Remember the code?" Crimson asked.

"Uh sure, it's um..." They stood in front of the keypad thinking.

Crimson rolled their eyes. "Just let me do it."

"No! It's all coming back to me........"

Crimson shook their head then bumped them with their butt in front of the keypad. "Move aside",