chapter 2

"Y/n?..." Diane said once again.

"(Sigh) here..." Giving Diane her purse back before putting his hands on the rail overlooking the ground floor.

"Um... Hi?, it's me."

Diane shook her head as she pouted "no-no, how?....why now? You... (Whisper) you died..."

"(Clears throat) nope... I didn't, I had ways planned if anything went wrong. I didn't go truly unscathed though."

"I...If I had known. I would've....(cut off)"

"Came back? No, I would have been pissed if you did. Temp Was too hot anyway."

Diane looked troubled as she stood next to him. "Why didn't you come earlier?"

"I was letting everything cool off first, then when I was... I couldn't. I mean how exactly could I meet up with the governor of L.A? (Chuckles then turns to her)

Well, I could have but you know what I mean. you Seemed to uh... Been doing good, didn't feel right to just...open up old wounds at the time"

"Hmm, So what changed?"

"(Clicks tongue) I feeling a bit lonely. Plus I got something here. So it was always a possibility we'd run into each other and well here we are."

Y/n then turned his body to face her and relaxed and lightened up the mood. "So Governor huh? (smirks)"

Diane puts her hands on her hips and smiled smugly. "Well was time someone stepped up. Why do you think otherwise?"

"(Chuckles) no objections here, gave me a reason to tune in. Really liked hearing your insight on those "bad guys" care to elaborate on it? (Smirks)"

"Pssh. oh shut up. (Turns head) so what about you? Unless you're only here to show off your looks in a suit. (Smirks)"

(Y/ns suit)

(Y/ns suit)

Y/n adjusts his suit smugly "yeah that's exactly my idea. (Sigh) Actually, though, I guess you inspired me."

Diane looked up at him smirking "Really?" Her stance hid the fact her tail wagged a little.

"Crazy I know haha. but decided if you can do it I could too." Y/n ran his hand on top of his head and through his ears.

"(Laughs) That's good y/n, really good."

"Yeah, though I'm not allowed to say, but just know that it's not a political route like you. Because I'm not that good with politics, but I do have other skills."

"(Nods) right... So why are you with the professor?"

"Protection, the something I mentioned before. well that's what's it should be but he apparently says he doesn't need it. So it's more of an on-paper sorta thing."