chapter 3

Another day as the bad guys continue to try and be Good, still failing and marmalades' patience seems to be running out.

"Okay. What, may I ask, are you good at?" Marmalade asked causing them to list all kinds of crime

"Stealing stuff. Robbery, Larceny. Wire fraud. Extortion.Tax evasion. Heists."

"Wait. Heists, you say?" Marmalade says catching an interest

"Well, that's... yeah, that's kind of our specialty," Wolf says sounding full of himself

"I might just have an idea"

"Seriously?" Y/n says tilting his head at this.

Marmalade then takes the group on a ride in his limousine as they pass a bunch of protesters yelling "free the pigs" outside of a building.

"That is an animal testing lab.
Within, 200,000 helpless guinea pigs,"
all being poked and prodded by sadistic scientists."

"Guinea pigs, you say?" Snake has an unnatural smile as he licks his lips

"Snake," Wolf says

"I want you to rescue them. But this is a heist for good, so I brought something more friendly for you to wear."

Y/n looks out the window as he seems to scowl at the idea for some reason

"(tires squeal) Bye!" Marmalade drove off leaving them all in animal onesies.

"Well, there goes our street cred," Tarantula says

"At least it's comfy." Piranha followed up

Y/n snickers leaning against a light post. "That's adorable." Y/n holds his phone up.

"Hey! Don't tell anyone about this here," Wolf yells facing him.

Y/n looks at him as if he was in the middle of texting. "Nah wouldn't dream of it. (Quietly) send."

"Why are you here anyway?" Snake asks raising an eyebrow.

Y/n puts his phone away and strolls up with his hands in his pockets. "Well, I'm supposed to be here just in case you try running away."

"So the little fur ball doesn't trust us now?"

"To be fair, do you even trust yourselves?"

Snake squints "is this a trick question?"

"Heh, anyway. look first impression was a little Rocky I get that."

"That's putting it lightly" wolf says.

"Yeah obviously, but if you're really trying to be good. It comes with the fact that sometimes you gotta work with things you don't like.