🍋Chapter 8🍋(lemon)

https://e621.net/posts/3690958?q=sususuigi (link to the chapter picture)

"This whole month has been rough" y/n's voice came from behind a door sounding muffled. As he opens it.

Diane is next to him as she walks inside in front of him

"I'm just glad it's over, things just showed up out of nowhere." She says

"And you got through it, with flying colors. Aren't you just a positive role model" y/n says closing the front door behind him

She glanced back over her shoulder and shrugged with a smug smile. Placing her purse on the table.

Y/n walks passed a picture frame sitting on the table holding a photo of the two in all-white outfits smiling.

As he hugs her from behind putting his hands on her hips as he laughs a little. "Nothing cunning to say back?" Y/n asked.

"Just thinking about the next wave of work, I'm still figuring out what to do and sign off on. Filling the crater was one thing. Now there is already talk about what to put there." Diane says turning her body to face him.

"(Sigh) that is tough, I can try helping you out if you want a second opinion on it"
y/n brings her closer. "But let's relax for now."

Diane's tail waggles as she leans in. "Yeah. I think I can hold off for today at least." Diane says to him

"Yes, and pay attention to me," y/n says jokingly as he kissed her neck Diane giggles trying to push him off as it tickles.

Y/n laughs and pulls away, Diane looks at him with a flirty look putting her hand on his chest and leaning forward kissing him on his muzzle. "Come and show me what a good boy you are and do something bad for me~"
Diane told him.

Y/n didn't reply to it instead a pink tint was added to the top of his snout. Diane glanced down feeling the poke against her belly as she looked back up biting her tongue with a grin...

Diane's moans fill the room, laid out on her back with no undergarments, her white button-up shirt open with breasts on display. y/n licked her pussy his head between her thighs. Y/ns tongue and mouth covering her entire pussy

Y/n licked inside her walls tonguing deep sucking on her pussy, his nose rubbing up against her clit tickling her.

Making her whine in pleasure as she looked at him and held his head with one hand to keep y/n Pressing his face against her pussy as he licked and sucked. Her other free hand groped herself.

Slow tension built up as clenched her hands on the pillows and raised her pelvis into y/n mouth. As she let out a loud whimper.

After Diane dropped her body and her legs slightly shaking while she was breathing in short rapid breaths.

She swallows her built-up saliva as she looks at y/n when he raises his face as wipes his mouth. Crawling up over her body laying at Diane's side.

Diane turns her back towards him laying on her side as y/n lifts her leg, Diane whimpers leaning into y/n chest and seeing his Big cock.

Her foxes ears twitch as she nuzzled
y/ns neck with her snout, followed by a quick cry out as she felt him slip inside her pussy.

Her foot hooks around his thigh, and just when thrusts slowly into Diane, her abdomen bulges with the outline of
y/n's cock. The entire thing filled her nicely.