chapter 7

y/n gets dragged by nightshade. She tossed him on the ground, while he was tied up towards marmalade and snake who just arrived by marmalade's golden helicopter.

"Hmm, I always knew something was wrong with you." marmalade said as y/n groaned still in pain from the accident

"Well, I must say you have a rather unique way of operating," Marmalade says walking to nightshade.

Nightshade looks down at him. "Well one of us needs to get results." She says coldly.

Y/n attempts to break free and sighs as it causes him pain. As he looks at snake and shakes its head.

"You guys are making a mistake working with her, you get that?! She'll stab you in the back at any moment!" Y/n yells.

"Aw, y/n are you still angry about what happened?" Nightshade said in a sarcastic voice. "You're just in the way. No hard feelings."

Y/n snarled, and nightshade turned around. "What do you think is gonna happen when she gets her hands on the meteorite and diamond!? She'll toss you out, you only need one person for it!"

Nightshade growled as she turned around and flipped her knife grabbing y/n's face "you wanna keep talking, I'm gonna cut that tongue from your mouth!"

Nightshade's aggressive display shook snake and marmalade. Snake jumped in surprisingly "wouldn't that be bad? He wouldn't last long with how he is now" he says

Nightshade turns to snake and then y/n as she held his face before tossing y/n over making him fall on his side. "I guess he wouldn't."

Y/n laid on the ground as the snake looked over at him conflicted Before turning away.

It didn't take everyone long to show up with the meteorite and diamond. Diane still in her suit acting as the governor.

Nightshade laughed "look y/n your friends showed up isn't that nice"

She forced him to stand up while snake and marmalade stood next to her. Diane and the others walked up then nightshade pulled out a handgun.

Placing the barrel under y/n chin. "Na- uh. Not a step closer. You bring the Diamond?" She says.

"Right here" Diane held the Diamond forward.

As Nightshade laughed "good now hand it over."

"Let y/n go first," Diane says.

Nightshade just laughed again. As she looks over at marmalade who nods with the helmet as every guinea pig in control surrounded them completely.

"This isn't a negation." Nightshade gets serious "now hand it over"

The guinea pigs start taking the meteorite towards the helicopter the moment anyone steps nightshade shot at their feet.

"We're going to give you it just let him go, you're just gonna make this a lot worse if you don't." Diane says she then holds the diamond over the edge towards the crater. "Its gonna be hard to find down there."

Nightshade smirks holding y/n at gunpoint. As wolf began speaking to snake ignoring nightshade.

"Snake come on buddy. You know this isn't right. We need you as well. Come back."

"Wolf? I-" a gunshot rings out and stops everyone in their tracks.

Nightshades gun smoked. As she had a sinister smirk as wolf fell down getting shot in the stomach. He laid on the ground in as much shock as everyone.