augustus trudeau dragon age

full name. augustus pierre trudeau
age. nineteen (dragon age two - beginning) thirty years old (dragon age: inquisition)
birthday. 9:11 dragon
gender. biologically female / shifts his body using magic into a male figure
sexuality. homosexual (perhaps pansexual, because he references dating a female!hawke in the past )
pronouns. he/they
class. warrior ( sword and shield ) mage ( post - trespasser dlc )
race. human
social standing. noble - hailing from the trudeau house in denerim
occupation. templar (dragon age two) agent of the inquisition (inquisition)
game. dragon age two & dragon age: inquistion
role in the inquistion. he is one of cullen's agents in forces.
backstory. he grew up as 'alice' in denerim, but he knew that he wasn't a girl. he knew that he was supposed to be a boy, or at least look like one. by age nine he had told his parents, who were over the moon, as they had wanted a son to begin with. they loved him like a son, dressed him like a son, and treated him as such. it was only when he turned thirteen and started to think about.. things, that he began to think about boys. his father saw that, and shipped him off immediately to the templar order. he completed his training faster than most, and took his vows by the time he was eighteen, and his first station was kirkwall, under knight commander meredith. whilst in kirkwall, he began to date a woman named hawke, and if she was a mage, he mentions that they ended messily, but if she is not- then they continue to be allies and close friends. this relationship happened between the first and second acts. there he stayed during the fifth blight, before returning home after abandoning his post with the templars and abandoning his family after discovering he had the power of the sight. when he returned home to denerim for the first time, he hugged his father, and saw a vision of him with another woman, intimately. these visions proved to be true, causing augustus to be disgusted with his father, and he left. he wandered from there. the tensions between templars and mages grew, until the mages disbanded the circle. and the conclave was destroyed. this is when augustus joins the inquisition, because he feels his sight can help.
looks. augustus is a fairly tall man, in his normal everyday form- male figure- around 6'3. but in his biological female form, he is only a petite 5'1. he hates his height in his biological form, thus him leaning towards the everyday male figure. he has shaggy platinum blonde hair, including his eyebrows and eyelashes. his hair isn't dyed, he was born with it, even though his mother and father have dark brown hair. he has a sharp jawline, and icy blue eyes. he has no tattoos or other scars.
weapons. he weilds a ferelden captain longsword and a templar shield.
allies. the inquisition, the templars, hawke
enemies. the mages, his father, corypheus, knight commander meredith
powers. the sight (future sight)
love interest(s). dorian pavus / solas
history with love interest. dorian (dorian and augustus met in haven if the inquisition allied with the mages, or they met in skyhold if the inquisition allied with the templars. either way, they began a flirtatious relationship which followed a different path than actually in the game. augustus was at first distrustful of making a relationship with dorian, because of the man being a mage- but then in a heated argument, dorian points out that because of augustus' sight, he is an apostate, so technically a mage and that he's being hypocritical. because augustus realizes he's right, augustus kisses him, thus committing their relationship.)
solas (augustus and solas immediately were attracted to one another. even though dorian and augustus were having a flirtatious relationship, solas and augustus were more romantic with one another. it was honestly quite a sweet romance, but augustus, like with dorian, was distrustful of a relationship because solas was a mage. unlike dorian, solas understood and didn't pressure him for a relationship, because he had his own reasons for not wanting a relationship. they still were in love, of course, but they stopped acting on it.)