laney peterkin mcu

full name: laney michelle peterkin
alias: the white panther
nicknames: white panther, panther, catgirl, kitty cat
biological gender: female
gender identity: fem presenting non binary
pronouns: they/them
sexuality: bisexual
appearance: cara delevinge

full name: laney michelle peterkinalias: the white panthernicknames: white panther, panther, catgirl, kitty catbiological gender: femalegender identity: fem presenting non binarypronouns: they/themsexuality: bisexual appearance: cara delevinge

powers: they were injected with the super soldier serum by hydra, and then injected with animal dna. theyre  the mcu's version of beast boy from teen titans.
love interest: james buchanan barnes
backstory: they were born in 1943, exactly 3 weeks after bucky barnes. they grew up with him, and steve rogers. bucky and them were always closer, it was puppy love. they became engaged in 1939, when both bucky and them were 22. bucky wanted to propose after the war, since they were both in the military. bucky was infantry, and laney was in espionage. but, their marriage plans were halted when bucky was presumed dead and taken by hydra. a year later, laney was taken after an espionage mission in berlin. they were presumed dead along with bucky. they were given the super soldier serum, only for testing on the female chromosomes, since it had never been tested on a woman before. it was successful, and then they continued their testing, but this time- injecting them with animal dna. they were still 'involved' with bucky during this time, and whenever his mind was wiped, they'd have to pick up the pieces and put their love back together. in 2001, laney escaped hydra, and ended up at stark industries, looking for robert stark, who they found out who had been assassinated. tony stark, robert's son, took them in.
alliance: stark industries, shield, the avengers, hydra (previous)