zed martinez the inheritance games

full name: zed enrique martinezage: nineteen years oldgender: cisgender male sexuality: closeted bisexual pronouns: he/him/hiszodiac: scorpiobirthday: october 30love interest: grayson hawthornerelationship with love interest: grayson and zed grew ...

age: nineteen years old
gender: cisgender male
sexuality: closeted bisexual
pronouns: he/him/his
zodiac: scorpio
birthday: october 30
love interest: grayson hawthorne
relationship with love interest: grayson and zed grew up together, as zed's grandfather was tobias' closest friend. when zed's grandfather died, and zed's father inherited the company, zed began to spend more and more time with the hawthorne family, and thus spending more time with grayson. but, when the company relocated to southern california instead of texas, they lost touch. they both have been longing for one another since zed left when they were 16.
appearance: he is a tall boy, standing at 6 foot 3 inches tall. he has dark brown eyes, that compliment his deep tan skin and jet black hair. his eyebrows are thick but kept neat and they're arched, not curved. he has full lips that are almost always chapped and cracked. he picks at the skin on his lips due to anxiety, and they're often bloody. he styles his jet black hair into a slicked back mullet that reaches down to the nape of his neck. he wears lots of tight clothes that show off his toned arms and legs, but when he needs to be formal, he wears grey suits with black dress shoes. his hands are slender and large.
backstory: he grew up in texas being the eldest of five siblings. he was always set to inherit his grandfather's company. he was always told he'd be a big shot ceo, and thats what he became. but, when he was younger, he had a life long best friend- grayson hawthorne- whom he lost touch with when his father, who took over the company after zed's grandfather died, relocated the company to los angeles, in southern california. when zed was 18, his father fell severely ill, and caused zed to take up his position as defacto ceo of martinez tech early.
occupation: defacto ceo of martinez tech
mental disorders: anxiety, social anxiety, depression (he's on anti anxiety meds and anti depressants)
physical conditions: he has an essential tremor, which causes him to shake uncontrollably, all the time.
allergies: peanuts
personality traits: determined, sarcastic, serious, bitchy, and more that i'll add later.
extra: he's bilingual (english and spanish)