Chapter III: Helga Jenkins

Abraxens flying with a carriage wildly in the air caused a lot of excitement in the courtyard of Hogwarts

Abraxens flying with a carriage wildly in the air caused a lot of excitement in the courtyard of Hogwarts. Fred and George Weasley were no exception. The duo stood with their hands leaning against the railing, grins on their faces as the horses with wings nearly took out their grounds keeper, Hagrid.

"Wicked!" Fred cheered in excitement. George clapped his hands as the carriage landed. 

A boy jumped out of the carriage, he seemed young and was dressed in a blue silk uniform not particularly made for the weather in Scotland. Fumbling with something under the door before a step pulled out into three steps that touched the ground. A large black heel stepped out as he stepped to the side.

"Blimey- that's a large woman." Seamus Finnigan said as Madam Maxime stepped out of the carriage and stopped to speak to Dumbledore who had appeared from seemingly nowhere.

The twins watched as a cluster of blue silk uniform clad students began to come out of the carriage. The girls all in the short skirts and the hats on their heads. The boys in blue silk tops that had a shawl over top. Pants were a grey blue color that stood out among the sea of vibrant blues. But for the two red head boys, one thing really stood out.

A tall girl stepped out, her uniforma bit of a mess, wrinkily probably from sleeping in the carriage. Long black-brown hair shiny and straightened down her back. Hands covered in rings. A large smile on her face as a shorter boy stepped out to stand next to her. His uniform was neatly pressed but a beanie sat on his head making him stand out just as she had. His mouth moving to show he was the reason for the girl to smile, shaking her head at something else he must have said.

Fred and George glanced to each other, both seemingly thinking the same thing before grinning and looking back over, only the girl was now gone along with the boy.

"The temperature of water changes the sound of it...." Terry said as Blair and him walked along with the rest of the students. Her eyes looking around at the many faces of the Hogwarts students. "See anyone to your liking?" Terry questioned, leaning closer to her with a suggestive grin on his face.

"Definitely not. But I'm enjoying the faces the others are making in realizing the foreign boys aren't what they were hoping for."  Blair said with a smile as Farris, a girl who was extreme materialistic, was looking in disgust as a boy had fumbled with his books in front of her. Blair moved towards the boy, kneeling down and helping him pick up his books.