Chapter IV: Ruin the Fun

Classes were not paused during the tournament

Classes were not paused during the tournament. Just, temporarily moved to new and creepy classrooms.

Blair nearly jumped for joy when the names were going to be calle, which were still weeks away. But  her mum was coming for the actual competitions and so were her fathers.

"Who do you think will be picked? My guess is Farris. Probably will cheat her way in." Terry rolled his eyes, pulling his eyes from the prissy girl who was sitting next to a hufflepuff boy.

"I don't think you can cheat your name in. It's magic." Blair commented. "Besides, Farris wouldn't last a second in whatever sick game happens."

"So you wouldn't enter? Eternal glory and all that?" Terry pushed as Neville came and sat down with them.

"Eternal glory? Would that really be worth it?" Neville chimed in. Blair shook her head.

"Most do it for the cash prize I would think. But even then-"

"Don't you go saying it's not worth it. You come from two different money pots. You don't have room to talk about money." Terry chastised with a stern glare. Blair rolled her eyes about to speak again when two red heads sat with them. Her lips closing as she reminded herself of her game.

"Neville, I didn't know you spoke french." The narrow faced one, Fred, said. Neville widened his eyes, glancing to Blair annd Terry before shaking his head.

"I-I don't-"

"'Am zorree? I am learning 'rom, Nezille." Blair pushed out. Terry hid his face with his goblet of pumpkin juice, hiding the smile that starts his laugh. Fred leaned closer to Blair with a smirk on his smug face.

"Learning English? We could always help out." Fred started.

"Mum is always saying," George jumped in.

"That we need to be more-"

"-Helpful." George grinned as he leaned over the other side of Blair.

"'Elpvull? I do not 'nderzand. Vhat iz tis 'elpfull?" Blair questioned, moving her gaze towards Neville. Neville was grinning, enjoying being included in pranking the twins who were always pranking everyone else.

"Blair? Why the hell are you talking like that?" Blair snapped her gaze up to see the blonde boy she had seen over the summer, Draco.

"Talking like that?" Fred questioned.

"Blair?" George added in.

"Way to go, Draco." Blair pouted with a sigh. "Go and ruin my fun." Draco continued to give her a confused look before shaking his head. Fred and George both looked confused beyond repair and were staring at Blair in even more confusion.

"Who could have fun with these losers? Come on, I wanted to introduce my friends to you." Draco urged. Blair got up with a sigh.

"Fine. See you guys later. If I disappear, call mum." She had said the last part to Terry as a joke, earning a shove from Draco. After she walked away, Fred and George both looked to Neville and Terry.

"Who the bloody hell is Blair?"

"And why did Helga just leave with Malfoy?!"

After meeting Draco's odd friends, who clearly think they are better than everyone else, Blair ended up wandering the hallways

She didn't worry too much about getting lost since she kept passing ghosts that always smiled at her and the protraits seemed nice enough.

"So you do speak English then." George had popped up out of no where next to her, followed by Fred as they walked next to her.

"Very well spotted. Such clever boys." Blair complimented as she walked, her eyes floating from protrait to protrait. Admiring the magic behind them.

"So which name do you go by then? Blair or Helga?" Fred questioned. Blair smiled, glancing to the twin with a few more larger freckles than the other.

"What do you believe my name is?"

"Possibly neither." Fred decided, a smirk pulling at his lips. "But my guess would be Blair."

"Very clever indeed. Next you might tell me that I'm not french." She laughed.

"Oh, but you most certainly are not." George chirped with a grin.

"So you've done your research?" Blair questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"More like your friend filled us in." Fred admitted. "So why'd you do it?"

"Do what exactly?"

"Prank us." George answered. Blair paused her walk, causing the twins to stop abruptly.

"You got that look in your eye. So I ran with it." Blair admitted. "The same look my dads have when in a pprank war with my mum."

"Plural?" George questioned.

"As in more than one?" Fred added.

"As in three." Blair nodded, crossing her arms now. "Problem?"

"Not at all." George hummed. Fred had a smug grin on his face.

"Just checking how many we had to ask for your hand." He flirted. Blair snorted in a very unlady like manner before turning a narrowed look on the two.

"Make sure to ask my mum." She mentioned. George gave her a slightly confused look.

"Why your mum?"

"Cause she'll say no." Blair said before walking forward again, leaving the two to stand there.

" Blair said before walking forward again, leaving the two to stand there

A/N: Just a filler 🙂

Do we like the whole playing hard to get?

Other comments and concerns?