Chapter VII: Nothing but a Lie

Blair stood there for a bit longer, staring at Harry Potter as he sat with Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger

Blair stood there for a bit longer, staring at Harry Potter as he sat with Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. Fred ended up getting up and walking over after minute with a grin on his face.

"Why we standing here? Is there a prank about to go in action? Did you prank our little Ronnie-kin's?" He asked as he stepped next to his twin brother. 

"Blair is working up the courage to talk to Harry." Terry spoke up for them. Fred snapped his head back to look at Terry before looking to Blair.

"Really? You've got a thing for the celebrity bit? Or is it the scar?" Fred asked with a frown pulling at the corners of his lips. George snorted shaking his head at his brother.

"She doesn't. Come on." George grabbed a hold of Blair, wrapping his arm over her shoulder before leading her in the direction of Harry and his friend.

"Wait- no I don't know what-" Blair went to say, but George made large steps in dragging her.

"Harry! I want you to meet somebody." George announced as he stepped up behind the scarred boy with glasses. Harry and his friends turned towards them. "This is Blair Willard. Came all the way from France to be here!" George introduced. Harry looked to Blair with an awkward smile. He was most definitely a bit confused and a dash uncomfortable.

"I'm Ron Weasley-" Ron went to introduce himself as Harry seemed frozen.

"No one asked you, Ronnie-kin's." George hushed as Fred stepped up to them with Terry. Ron glared at George as Harry opened his mouth.

"Um- yeah I'm Harry-"

"I know." Blair interrupted. "I mean- I know who you are." Her courage building slowly. "Mind if I talk to you for a moment? It's important." Harry tilted his head slightly confused before nodding slowly and standing up to walk with Blair out of the Great Hall. Ron talking loudly as they left.

"If she's from France why she sound like us?"

"Shut up, Ronald!" Hermione shushed him as Fred and George smacked him on the back of the head.