Chapter 1

-Quinn pov-

"I think living with the most out couple in Lima will help you both" We look at our parents who are getting our bags out "We are going to do the same and when Christmas comes we can all be happy together!"

"Plus maybe you two can stop bullying our daughter" I see Hiram genuinely look hopeful and then frown when a throat is cleared "Uh I think Lee and I will take in some of these bags"

"Thank you" Daniel grabs one "I think I will help too"

"No Papi!" The three men grab bags and rush inside "YOU ARE A COWARD!"

"You have been bullying Rachel?" I cringe and turn to face the angry moms "Why, may I ask, have you been doing that?"

"Her gay parents, how she dresses, and how she acts" I see the fire in my moms eyes "SANTANA SLUSHIED HER FIRST!"

"Slushied?" Santana growls at me and I mouth an apology "What does it mean to be slushied?"

"An ice cold blast of flavored ice hitting your face" Santana and I move to see Rachel nervously behind us "I uh saw you out here and wanted to say that I can get a room at someone else's house while you are here"

I look at my mom and see the look on her face "I think they could learn a thing or two from you" Daniel walks out and to the moms "I think we should be on our way"

"I found out you were anything but kind and I will have your ass" We both gulp at Maribel's threat "Have a fun time!"

"She is scary" We both nod as the parents leave "Why is she so scary?"

"Been asking that my whole life" Santana shivers and we both turn toward Rachel "We can stay out of your way Berry"

"Oh uh yeah" She frowns and turns toward the house "I will leave it to my dads to give you a tour!"

We share a look as she rushes into the house. We follow in slowly and see the Berry men talking. They stop when they see us walk in. They both have fake smiles on their faces.

"How about we start the tour?" We nod and we follow Hiram "So this is the main hallway! Follow me and we will go past the kitchen to the stairs!"

We follow him as he goes on with the tour. Walking past the kitchen I see movement so I stop. I frown when I see Rachel struggling with something. I walk over to help until I see something shiny.

I look at the counter to see it is a sign. She made a sign for us to be welcome here. I hear a breath halt and turn to see Rachel looking scared. Her eyes are red and puffy with fresh tears.

"Oh uh just ignore that" She tries to grab it but I stop her "Let me throw it away"

"Why?" She looks up at me confused "Why are you so kind to us? We have made your life miserable! We made you hated by the school! WHY DO YOU KEEP GIVING US CHANCES?! WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS?!"

"I-I do not understand the question" Rachel tilts her head and it kills me how innocent she looks "Keep doing what?"

"Oh my god" Everything clicks in my head and I feel so guilty "The obsessions, hoarding, hate for change, OCD, need for gratification but hate of touch, and your endless talking of topics you love when no one asks! I get it now! You are autistic!"

"No" Rachel looks down at her feet "Maybe....Yes"

I wrap my arms around her quickly "I am so sorry I did not realize sooner" I feel so much guilt building up after all that we have done "I am so, so, so sorry Rachel"

"Hugging" I quickly let her go and she gives a small smile "Thank you"

"I have a cousin with it" We both look at Santana who joined us at some point I guess "I have seen her struggles to get jobs and other things...I am so sorry for what I have done to you Rachel, I promise you will be treated better"

"Thank you but it should not be because of that" Rachel looks at both us of "It needs to be because of us being friends or at lest friendlier"

"Does this mean we can still make gingerbread houses?" Leroy looks very excited about gingerbread houses "Cause I am making one whether or not you all are"

"What do you say?" We look at a anxious Rachel "Build with us?"

"Sure" Santana shrugs with a smile "But I want to build a castle"

The smile that breaks out on Rachel's face needs to stay there forever. I will fight to keep it there now that I have seen it.

-Time skip-Santana pov-

"Of course she made a show stage" I chuckle as I look at Rachels gingerbread stage "She has an uphill battle still"

"Yeah" Quinn lays her head on my shoulder "Not a bad...Mansion?"

"It was a castle" I pout and look at her "That bad?"

"Yes" She pecks my lips and I smile "But I love it either way"

"Girls?" We break apart and look at Leroy who is smiling "I wanted to say thank you for building those houses with us...Hiram used to do it with his family until they disowned him and my family did too. Rachel has always wanted to have friends over to do that with but you know since what happens at school and how she acts...just thank you"

"Our parents never really do anything with or families" I pull my phone out and send a text to my mom "I am sure we can do something for Chri-Hanukkah with you all if you did not mind"

"Chaukkah is what we call it" Leroy smiles deeply "That would be wonderful, now do not spend the whole time making out! We have movies to watch!"

"Yes sir" He leaves and I see Santana on her phone "What you doin?"

"Mami and Papi said we could celebrate together with them" I nod and she grabs a mug "Lets get some hot chocolate and watch some movies!"

I nod and follow her process. This break is going to be a good one. We will make it a great one for Rachel. We owe her that much to say the least. 

Maybe something more by the end of it all though...time will tell.