Chapter 4

-Rachel pov-
This mall is nothing but anxiety for me. I just want to stop freaking out and have fun. I sigh and sit in the chair outside of the store. I need to get the girls something that will wow them!

I have to get them something special! Something that has never been done before! Something that Finn, Noah, and Brittany never have done! It has to be 100% unique.

"You seem to be in deep thought" I jump and turn to see Finn smiling "You ok?"

"Oh Uh yeah" I see him frown and I sigh "I have to get Christmas gifts for..quinnandsantana"

"Who?" I see him smirk and roll my eyes "Come on!"

"Fine I have to get Christmas gifts for Quinn and Santana!" I am soon in a big hug and laughing "Ok I understand! God just let me go you big lug!"

"I do not have to be your beard anymore!" Finn sits me down in my chair and takes the one beside me "So when did it happen? Are they treating you right? Do I have to kill anyone? I can hide the bodies and melt what I have to with no questions asked"

"A little extreme there" He shrugs and I shake my head "I just...I need to get theme something no one else has"

"Oh perfect!" I am soon up and being dragged to a build a bear workshop "Here! They have these limited edition song ones!"

I am pushed into the store and gulp. Too many people and too many options around. I look at Finn who gives a thumbs up. I can do this and I will do this.

I take a deep breath and head toward the options of animals. I grab a panda bear for Santana and a tan one for Quinn. I am going to find a lion costume for the Quinn bear. Oh wow there is so many clothes options!

I breeze through the store while having the time of my life. I stop at the sounds and look at the worker. They raise a eyebrow and I point to the machine. She tilts her head and I hear footsteps rush over.

"My friend here would like to try the limited edition music ones" The worker seems to understand and I am handed a mic "Uhh it is supposed to have music uploaded to the piece"

"The boss man wants to have a few customers sing to give authentic voices" The lady looks at me "You would be in many more bears this holiday season"

"More bears?" I look at Finn and hand him the bears "I must sing!"

Finn chuckles and I pull out my iPod. I knew never leaving home without it was smart! I find a song and hand it to the worker. She takes a moment and then finally gets the song to play while I sing.

-Rachel singing-

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you, yeah

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
And I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas Day

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you
You, baby

Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
And I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe

I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click

'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do?
Baby, all I want for Christmas is you
You, baby

Oh, all the lights are shining so brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's laughter fills the air

And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa, won't you bring me the one I really need?
Won't you please bring my baby to me?

Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just wanna see my baby
Standing right outside my door

Oh, I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby, all I want for Christmas is you
You, baby

All I want for Christmas is you, baby

I get my sound piece put in and smile happily. Once everything is finished with the bears I start getting them costumes. The panda is a pirate and the tan bear is a soccer lion! I should come back someday and make my own.

"Uh Mam?" I turn and look at a lady standing beside a little girl "My daughters birthday is coming up and we just heard you sing"

"Can you sing at my birthday?!" I look at the excited little girl "I would love it if you could! It is princess themed and winter themed! You can be a winter princess!"

"If you do not mind that is" I look at the now nervous mom "I mean you probably are busy next Thursday"

"Not at all" I smile as she looks relieved "Let's exchange numbers and we can talk!"

She nods and we exchange numbers. After that I get checked out and shop with Finn. It is nice having him as a friend instead of beard. He has been such a kind soul through it all.

"Your heart matters ok?" I look at Finn who looks serious "Do not let them break it alright?"

"Will do" I smile as I give him a salute and he laughs "See you later!"

With that I leave the mall and head home. The holidays are shaping up to be a fun time this year.