Chapter 3

-Santana pov-

It has been a few days since the kiss. Everyone else in the house has been very nice. I say everyone else because Rachel has not talked to Quinn or me since the kiss. I have tried initiating conversations and so has Quinn.

We have no idea what has gotten into her. I guess we kind of do and I am to blame. I sigh and look over at Rachel messing with some music sheets. I stop when I feel a familiar hand on my back.

"You know we can always do the plan or just talk to her" I shake my head and Quinn sighs "We both want her San! Why not just talk to her and try?"

"What if she says no? Why try if we have caused her so much pain?" I shake my head as angry tears start to fall from my eyes "She is autistic and we hurt her! We made fun of her difference and cause her to have no friends! We ruined her life Quinn! Why would she want us? Why would she want to be with us and deal with being with the people who hurt her deeply? It makes no sense! She would be better off if we just left! Our parents did not drop us off because of them being out Quinn! Our parents dropped us off so they could do whatever they wanted to!"

"Uh San-"

"No you know it is true!" I stand up angry "I ruined it all ok I cost us having her! I cost our parents loving us cause I made you fall in love with me! I ruined it all ok? Why do you love me? You know I have thought about removing the implants and dealing with just having nothing? I know I would lose my popularity but oh well! I just want my Mami to love me again!"

"Oh baby!" I am soon being hugged by both of my parents "We are so sorry you felt like we did not love you still!"

"We could never hate you" My dad kisses my cheek "We love you so much! We really were bringing you here to get help!"

"Can I uh talk to them?" The parents nod and leave us with a nervous looking Rachel "I am sorry about the last few days...I just feel like you two could do better and do not need me bringin you down. I also did not want to ruin your wonderful dynamic"

"We want to add you in" I look at Quinn who nods "If you want to and let us take you out that is"

"We have a lot to make up to you" Quinn grabs Rachels right hand "Please give us a chance"

I grab her left hand "Please" Rachel looks between the two of us "Please give us the chance"

"Alright" We smile and Rachel's smirks causing us to get worried "I will give you a chance if you do something for me"

"Anything!" I face palm as Rachel's smirk grows sinister "What did I agree to?"

-Time skip-
"Ladies and gentleman! Mostly the gentle baby!" Beth giggles and Rachel smiles "Your entertainment for tonight! SantaAna and Quinn the Elf!"

I elbow Quinn before we move to everyone viewpoint. Everyone has smiles and Beth looks so happy. I look at Rachel who gives a thumbs up. I sigh and she pushes play so the music will start.

-Quinn-Santana-Both-
Wow! Mommy's kissing Santa Claus!

I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus
Underneath the mistletoe last night
She didn't see me creep
Down the stairs to have a peep
She thought that I was tucked up
In my bedroom, fast asleep

Then I saw Mommy tickle Santa Claus
Underneath his beard so snowy white
Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Daddy had only seen
Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night

He saw Mommy kissing; kissing, kissing, Santa Claus
I did! I really did see Mommy kissing Santa Claus
And I'm gonna tell my Daddy

Then I saw Mommy tickle Santa Claus
Underneath his beard so snowy white
Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Daddy had only seen
Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night

Oh, what a laugh it would have been
If Daddy had only seen
Mommy kissing Santa Claus last night

I did! I did! I really did see Mommy kissing Santa Claus
You gotta believe me! You just gotta believe me!
Come on, fellas, believe me! You just gotta believe me!

"Excellent!" Rachel smiles and stands up "Now I was going to go easy on you two but your dad said not to"

I am about to say something when a perfect sound stops me. Rachel is laughing and it sounds so beautiful. I look at Quinn who looks enraptured too. We both are going to be whipped by this girl good.

But that does not matter. We get our chance with her. Sure we need to come clean about somethings but that can wait. Secrets will be told when all parties trust each other.

How she did not sit it the other day I have no clue. I just hope Beth stays pale. If she tans questions will be asked. I am not sure we will have the answers for when that happens.

But for now I am just going to be happy with Quinn that we may get our Berry!