Chapter 2

-Rachel pov-

Ok today was a good workout so now I need to shower. I have my towels, soap, and shampoo. I do not think I am missing anything. I double check everything before going into the bathroom.

I drop everything including my jaw. I am facing a gorgeous naked body right now. From top to bottom she has it all. Oh god she sees me staring at her.

"Take a girl on a date before seeing her naked" I gulp as she tilts her head "You going to be ok?"

"You uh left the uh door open slightly" I hear a chuckle and turn to see a naked Quinn behind me "I uhh see what was happening now and I uh well I will wait for my shower"

"I think we broke her" I shiver as the gorgeous Latina speaks close to my ear "Did we break you Berry?"

"I uh no" I gulp again as a finger lightly traces my neckline "I HAVE TO GO!"

I rush out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. I look in my mirror and see my broken shower. Damnation on my daddy for not getting it fixed sooner! I am confused on why Santana had some stitch marks on her breasts.

I may ask her later when my own libido has calmed down.

-Quinn pov-

"Did you have to do that?" I shut the door and walk up to my girlfriend "That was mean and you know it"

"She saw" I look at her confused and she sighs "She saw the marks on my breast"

"Oh" I cup her face and make her look me in the eyes "You ok telling her? You know she will ask about it"

"I know" Santana lays her head on my shoulder "Bath time the figure it out?"

"Bath time then we can figure it out" I kiss her forehead "I love you"

The response I get is the expected muddle mumble into my neck. I guess bath time is also naptime.

-Time skip-Santana pov-

"Hey have they said what is happening today?" Quinn shakes her head "I  am going to...is that music I hear?"

Quinn stops what she is doing and nods. We move out of the room and down the stairs quietly. We stop when we see the three Berry's moving around the living room. They have boxes and totes all over the place.

-Rachel-Berry Men

I'll be home for Christmas;
You can plan on me.
Please have snow and mis-tle-toe
And presents on the tree.

Christmas eve will find me
Where the love light gleams.
I'll be home for Christmas

If only in my dreams.

I'll be home for Christmas;
You can plan on me.
Please have snow and mis-tle-toe
And presents on the tree.

Christmas eve will find me
Where the love light gleams.
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams

"Oh hello!" Hiram walks over with a smirk "Have a fun morning?"

"Oh god we are not home alone" Quinn face palms "Thanks for being gay"

"Wear a robe dear" I laugh as Quinn blushes like a tomato "Now would you two like to help us decorate? Or are you two going to get naked and run a bath again?"

"Oh my god!" The Berry's all laugh and so do I "Lets get this done before I kill someone"

-Time skip-

"Alright and a mistletoe for you" I hold it up and Rachels face goes red "Tradition is tradition"

"Why do you have scars?" I frown as fear goes across her face "I AM SO SORRY!"

"I got the upgrade cause of a cancer scare" Rachel frowns which makes me slightly confused "What?"

"I think you would look great flat chested honestly" My eyebrows raise and I am in stunned silence "I mean not that you look bad now but even if you were missing one I would still want to bang you the same as now" 

"Wait you want to ba-"

I am cut off by her lips crashing into mine. They taste like cherries and strawberries mixed together. Her tongue moves before she steps away. Her eyes are wide and she takes off running.

"So that was interesting" I turn to see Quinn with an angry expression "Ever heard of a plan huh? Talking it over with your girlfriend? What the hell was that San?"

"It was a joke and then she kissed me" I look over where Rachel ran off to "Am I that bad at kissing? You never have complained"

"She might have seen me?" I shrug and we both start walking toward where she went "Rach? You over here?"

"She just said she needed to go to the store" Leroy looks at us concerned "What happened?"

"I assume this has to do with why her lips looked sore" We cringe as Hiram walks over to us "What happened?"

"For that we have to go back"

-Rachel pov-

I should have taken the car but I just ran out. I do not have a good coat and I am freezing cold. I sigh as I stop under a bridge. I see someone with a little kid and they seem lost.

"Hey yo-you two lost?" They turn and I freeze but not from the cold "Shelby?"

"My car broke down and I-I thought we were going the right way" Her jacket is around Beth and she looks ready to collapse "Where are we?"

"The snow is picking up" I take my jacket off and give it to her "Let me call for help"

I pull out my phone and make a quick call to my dad. It is silent while we wait for them to come. When they do they make sure we get warm as we go home. We get rushed inside and blankets are covering us.

"Take this each and here is warm milk for her" Daddy (Hiram) hands us warm drinks "Why did you not take the car?"

"Act of rebellion or stupidity take your pick" I look to see Quinn and Santana looking worried "I am fine"

"William" We all look at Shelby confused "After I talked with you two I talked to Will Shuester, He told me Rachel was not my baby anymore and did not need me, and being a fool I listened to him...I am so sorry and we will be gone tomorrow"

"No need to rush" Shelby looks me in the eyes as I speak "If it is ok that is"

"The more the merrier" Dad (Leroy) smiles "I have always wanted a family Christmas! We finally get one! So many gifts to buy!"

"If it is ok" Shelby looks at Quinn "How about you?"

"Can I hold her?" Shelby nods and Quinn moves over. Once close enough she picks up Beth "She looks just like me..Please stay"

"Ok" Shelby smiles "We can go to my house tomorrow to get what is needed"

My dads cheer and Quinn looks so happy. I look at Santana who looks away. I sigh knowing I ruined what was good again. Starting tomorrow I will leave them be.

It was a nice dream while it lasted though.