Chapter 17

-Rachel pov-
Silence is all that is here besides tension. Maribel sits across from Journey while the Fabray sisters mirror them. I see Judy looking worried between them, and everyone else is sitting there watching. I look at Santana, who puts her hands up in surrender.

"Ok, I think we got off on the wrong foot here." All eyes go to me, and I cringe, not wanting this attention. "Yesterday was a shock, and Christmas is tomorrow! We are on the precipice of a new Chanukah tradition!"

"I got gifts." Journey leaves and comes back with a huge bag. "See!"

"Wait, that means you got a list." Maribel turns toward all of us. "Which one of you did this?"

"I was given a list too." Fran pulls out a neatly done paper. "I found it very odd to have musical notes on it."

"Hey, my laptop went missing a week back!" I huff and look at the others. "Who stole my laptop and wrote in my typing style?"

"Well, it is easy to find out." Daddy walks over and grabs the paper. "Cause I have seen this style for years now, and in fact, we just had to do this today!"

"Now, who would do such a thing?" We all glare at dad, who sighs. "Fine! I found her and sent an invite! Fran was already in town! I found her on the side of the road the other week and helped her out! After I found out who she was, I brought her here! I helped her get gifts on the list and helped her journey! I did not try framing Rachel and did not use the computer! That is a different list!"

"That might have been me." We all look at Quinn, who sighs. "I was excited Fran was back, and the journey is so nice! She sent my yoga videos! THEY WERE STAR WARS YOGA VIDEOS! STAR WARS YOGA! THERE WAS YODA YOGA! YODA YOGA!"

"So both of you went behind everyone's backs." They both nod and frown. "I think we can get a suitable punishment."

They both pale as I smirk evilly. This is going to be absolutely fun.

-Time skip-
I smile as everyone sits down with drinks to watch the show. I spent time getting costumes for the duo ready. I clap twice, and the duo comes out to us. I smile as they slowly move to stand before us.

-Quinn-Hiram-both-
Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?
In the lane, snow is glistening
A beautiful sight
We're happy tonight
Walking in a winter wonderland

Gone away is the bluebird
Here to stay is a new bird
He sings a love song
While we stroll along

Walking in a winter wonderland

In the meadow we can build a snowman
We'll pretend that he is Parson Brown
He'll say: Are you married?
We'll say: No man
But you can do the job
When you're in town

Later on, we'll conspire
As we dream by the fire

To face unafraid
The plans that we've made
Walking in a winter wonderland

In the meadow we can build a snowman
We'll pretend that he is Parson Brown
He'll say: Are you ready?
We'll say: No man
But you can do the job
When you're in town

Later on, we'll conspire

As we dream by the fire
To face unafraid
The plans that we've made
Walking in a winter wonderland

We all applaud as they take their bows. The reindeer and gingerbread walk off as we start talking. I notice Santana sneak away after a few but not return even though my dad does. I excuse myself and see my dad frown slightly. I walk to the bedrooms and hear crying.

I see the door cracked open and look inside. My heart breaks some as I see Santana holding Quinn in her arms. I start to question on why they did not bring me too. I am about to go in when Santana speaks.

"We can not tell her" Quinn looks hesitant so Santana continues "The family is here! We are too fresh into this to spring this on her! We were not even trying for this! What the hell are we going to do Quinn?"

"We have to tell her cause she is at the door" A set of eyes meet mine through the cracked open door "Hey Rach"

"I was not meaning to eavesdrop" I walk in and close the door "I am sorry"

"I am pregnant possibly" Quinn reaches behind her back and holds out a test "I want you to see the results first"

I take the test and look at it "Are you sure?" I look to see them nod before I look at the result "It is....Well congratulations? It is negative"

"Good" Quinn stands up and takes a deep breath "I mean why would we want one right now? You will have Broadway and Santana will too....But what if we had one? Would it be so bad even though we are so fresh? We gave up Beth thinking we were not ready San! I want one ok! I wanted this so bad!"

"Well good thing it is positive" I turn the test toward her "I watch FRIENDS too much"

"WE ARE GOING TO BE MOMS!" Quinn hugs me and drags me into a hug with San "We can tell the family later!"

San and I laugh as she lays us onto the bed laughing. If this is what it is like to be loved fully I never want to be without this. Chanukkah is going to be amazing!