𝖂𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖀𝖕

˗ˏˋ 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍'ˎ˗

𝒩𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝑒 𝑀𝒾𝓀𝒶𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑜𝓃

𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐄 ᥫ᭡ ©️

MYRA woke up, eyes slightly blurry blinking her eyes to get rid of it. She felt soft silk sheets under her and she jumped when she heard a voice 'your memories will come to you in a second darling.' She guessed it was Persephone giving her that message since Hade is a stubborn bastard. She sat up slowly in shock at the big room almost the size of her house. She got up walked to a door and headed down the stairs it seemed like no one was in the house. She was wondering where she was until she walked into the kitchen and saw one note. Before she could read the note she fell to the floor memories rushing to her head.

MEMORY #1

Esther was giving birth to a girl. Ayana helps her "Push Esther! I can see the head!" Esther screamed with one last push, Ayana held a girl in her arms smiling, and gave her baby to the out of breath Mother. Esther and Mikael smiled down at the girl, "We will name her Natalia Adira Mikaelson.." Mikael smiled at the girl. "My little warrior." Natalia opened her eyes smiling at Mikael and Her mother. Esther looked at Mikael and Natalia frowning slightly but keeping a smile, she had felt Natalia's power as soon as she was brought towards her.

MEMORY #2

Natalia was practicing swordsmanship with her father in the woods at age 5. It was forbidden but with her beautiful brown eyes and sweet adorable smile, she had won him over, so in a small part of the woods away from people he taught her every day when the other children were away, as of now they were finishing up their lesson. She was swinging at him blocking all of his attacks, once they had stopped Mikael smiled at his little warrior. "Well done my girl, now you know how to defend yourself from these nuisances of a boy in this town." Natalia giggled and hugged her father. "You won't always get to protect me, father." "Well, I will always try ". They both laughed, unknowing that Esther was watching nearby.