𝔰𝔲𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔱𝔲𝔭𝔦𝔡 𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔰

FƐMΛĿƐ MĪҠΛƐĿSᎾИ

FƐMΛĿƐ MĪҠΛƐĿSᎾИ

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 was working a shift when she saw Jeremy come in and try to talk to Vicki, she sighed. The kid was definitely going to end up getting hurt which she already knew was gonna happen. To be honest, he had a shitty storyline, it was crazy how horrible life could be. Very much so a Pain in the ass. She overhears their convo. Jeremy walks up to her annoyed " Hey, what's your deal? I mean, summer you act one way, and then school starts and you can't be bothered." He argued. Vicky sighed. " Look, Jeremy, I really appreciate all the pharmaceuticals, but you can't keep following me around like a lost puppy." Jeremy now looks offended. "When's the last time you had sex with a puppy?" He sighed. Vicky turned to him quickly. "Hey, keep it down. I don't want to tell the whole world I deflowered Elena's kid brother." Natalia snorted too late for that she thought. Jeremy rolled his eyes and snorted. "Yeah, and deflowered and deflowered." Vicky tried to reason with him and let him down softly. "We hooked up a few times in a drug haze. It's over. You gotta back off before you ruin things between me and Tyler." He now looked angry. " Oh, come on, the guy's a total douche. He only wants you for your ass." He retorted. Vicky turned her head back to him picking up a few plates of food. " Yeah? What do you want me for?" She hissed and walked away bumping into his shoulder.

She then saw Caroline and Bonnie walking in, she saw Caroline with a drink in her hand already and smiled. Classic care. She served a couple of drinks to the people at the bar, occasionally sneaking fries from the back. She overhears them talking about Stefan.

"His name is Stefan Salvatore. He lives with his uncle up at the old Salvatore Boarding House. He hasn't lived here since he was a kid. Military family, so they moved around a lot. He's a Gemini, and his favorite color is blue." She reported. Bonnie looked at her in disbelief. "You got all of that in one day?" She asked. Caroline scoffed. " Oh, please, I got all that between the third and fourth periods. We're planning a June wedding." She smiled. Natalia shook her head with a smile and continued to sell drinks.

A/N: the scenes between Elena and Stefan don't happen he was attracted to her when he first got here but now he has his mate hence no scenes with Elena.

Stefan and Rebekah entered the grill since Bonnie invited them to come to sit with them. They walk around for a second before seeing Bonnie Elena and Matt, they smile and go over and sit next to them. Matt spoke up "Hey, I'm Matt, nice to meet you." Stefan gave a smile. " Hi. Stefan." Elena smiled at him. " Hey." She batted her eyelashes but got ignored and a dirty look from Rebekah. Caroline looks at Stefan curious "So, you were born in Mystic Falls?" She asked. Stefan nodded. "Mm-hmm. And moved when I was still young." Bonnie looked at him. " Parents?" Stefan looked at her with a slight shake of the head. "My parents passed away." Rebekah put a hand on his knee patting it, he smiled intertwining their fingers under the table. Bonnie looked towards Elena. She got the hint and put a sympathizing look on her face. " I'm sorry. Any siblings?" She sympathized. "None that I talk to. I live with my uncle." Rebekah looked at him " So you have a sibling boy or girl?" He smiled at her. " Brother his name is Damon." He kind of tenses. She felt it but didn't comment. Caroline smiled at him." So, Stefan, if you're new, then you don't know about the party tomorrow." She beamed. Bonnie looked at her helping the idea. "It's a back-to-school thing at the falls." She added. Looking towards Elena. She had to help her get Stefan or else Elena was going to complain to her and maybe even blame her for not trying to help. They soon finished their convo and Stefan had to go. Natalia's shift was soon over and Rebekah had left before she could ask her if she needed a ride so she left.

She walked inside and heard no one so she brought her grimoires downstairs to practice in the living room. She needed to find Freya and figure out how to get Kol's magic back. She could only do slight magic since she still needed to break the curse for her wolf side and full power. She opened the book and read for a couple of hours soon making a mess full of grimoires and papers all over the floor. She sighed throwing the back and falling to the floor. She heard a chuckle and sat up quickly only to find Elijah, Kol, and Finn standing there with smiles on their faces. She rolled her eyes with a smile. " What are you wankers doing right there watching your dear sister suffer." She spoke her accent blending in with her words. Kol stepped up holding the grimoire and the necklace "Task done sister. And if anything you're the wanker for sticking your siblings in coffins." He smirked. She rolled her eyes. " Whatever Kol-Aid. Thanks for doing the task." He smiled at her and walked upstairs to his room. Elijah and Finn stepped over the books and sat on the couch moving a few papers. Elijah raised an eyebrow " What are you doing with all of the spell books and making a mess in the living room may I ask?" He inquired. Finn nodded agreeing with him. She gave a small smile. " Trying to find Freya." She revealed stacking up papers. Finn's head shot up at the name of his lost sister. " W-What...Wait why, she's gone..?" He muttered. She shook her head smiling since it was the first time he spoke to her since he was here. " Mother practically sold her to her sister Dahlia because she wanted children you were there Finn she just wanted you to forget it." He looked down in thought contemplating the Idea of his sister being alive. " Well then let's get reading?" He asked. Both the siblings nodded determined to find their eldest sibling kol even coming down to help them for a little while, Then Rebekah got back and also helped them. The first time the 5 siblings had spent time together which was a good moment for the 5.

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁️𝖆 / 𝖓: FILLER CHAPTER

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁️𝖆 / 𝖓: FILLER CHAPTER. This is also rushed, well not really but it is. I'm getting these out to make up for the missing days I didn't update.