𝕸𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖘

𝒩𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝑒 𝑀𝒾𝓀𝒶𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑜𝓃 ₊˚⊹♡

𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐄 ᥫ᭡ ©️

𝐌𝐘𝐑𝐀 was conflicted, the realization of her coming to an alternate world was really hitting her. The tvd universe was not supposed to exist, she remembered reading Wattpad stories about them, all the sinful things she read THE SMUT, Myra was horrified, to say the least, but she shook it off and stood up to pack more clothes surprisingly Natalia had very good taste in clothes, currently she was wearing a pair of leggings and a brown sweater handing off her right shoulder. She had finally completed some tasks she wanted to get done, she had found a way to help Kol, and more. She controlled her powers pretty much and she had good Combat. If war came she was ready. No one was stopping her.

She realized she would have to get used to calling herself Natalia, she wanted to leave Myra in the past..this is a new start for her and she was going on enjoy it WHILE making peace in mystic falls.

Her mansion was almost done that she had made for her whole family, yes she planned to wake them up before she left for mystic falls. Natalia contemplated on if she would wake them or leave them in the boxes until season 2 started but she chose to wake them now since she remembered the pain they endured because of the daggers. So the rundown of her plan was,

She would go to Alaric and tell him she could help him find his wife, she would become friends with him until he finally moved to mystic falls, She also planned to tell him about Damon and Stefan. She and her siblings would then come to Mystic Falls as their new neighbors to the gilberts and a new bakery/diner owner close to the grill called Nat's Bakery, until her new shop was open she would be a part-time grill bartender to get money even though the mikaelsons were rich, and she means LOADED. She also made some blueprints for her bakery and compelled some construction workers to get started and to spread the news about her bakery slash cafe.

Also she was slowly getting used to her vampire side she also felt her wolf side a little bit it was faint but she could feel it..she couldn't wait to break her curse.

Soon a couple of hours went by and everything in the house was packed and ready and sent to the house in Mystic Falls. Natalia looked down at the phone in her hand and debated on whether to call Elijah or not. She had to wake her siblings soon and it wasn't going to be pretty, she had to get on Elijah's good side first. She picked up the phone hesitantly and dialed the number holding it to her ear.

" Hello, What is it you need now Natalia," Elijah spoke sounding annoyed. Natalia smirked, "Oh don't sound so glum, you don't miss your dear little sister?" Her accent flowed through the phone. Elijah scoffs, " What is it you want?" Natalia sighed, " I think it is better I speak about this face to face." And before Elijah could reply she hung up. Natalia sighed mentally preparing herself for what was about to come.

Natalia was throwing balls of energy in the air and catching them, she had discovered her Wanda-like powers after she had blown up a tree when she heard a noise, Natalia seemed to like peace and quiet which is why she was in a penthouse in the woods. A knock at the door interrupted her thoughts she thought it must be Elijah. She hesitantly got up and opened the door, Elijah stood there in a suit hands in his pockets. It took so much in Natalia to not Fan girl. Natalia smiled a real genuine smile that made Elijah look at her in shock but collected himself quickly. " Hello, brother."

 ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° A/N:Oh also I do alternate between natalia and Natalie sometimes sorry if there is confusion!

Oh also I do alternate between natalia and Natalie sometimes sorry if there is confusion!

Updated a little bit! Stay safe!
Vote comment and like!