𝕾𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘

𝑀𝐸𝑀𝒪𝑅𝐼𝐸𝒮

𝑀𝐸𝑀𝒪𝑅𝐼𝐸𝒮

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 walked slowly a little nervous she knew something was wrong with her papa. The one she used to have fun with, play games with her siblings, and pick flowers with her. It didn't make sense for him to suddenly abandon all those memories of them having fun and him being a loving father, to him being a cruel man like the other men in the village. She walked up to the hut he went to in the evenings to prepare for hunts for seasonal food. She knocked softly, the door swung open and there stood her father with a cold glare. She shivered, "Hello father, May I come in so we can speak?" He nodded without a word, opening the hut door wider. She walked in and stood in front of him, she looked at him closely she saw bags under his eyes, the cloudiness in his eyes, and his slouching.

Her father never slouched, she looked at him curiously, " What has happened father, why are you so cruel to us, your children we have done nothing of the sort to deserve it, Henrik has passed father aren't you upset !" Mikael's eyes widened when her eyes turned red for a moment, red wisps coming out of her hands. Mikael's eyes turned red and he looked frantic " Esther my child she has controlled me save me!" With that Mikael had a cold glare on his face once more and walked out of the hut.

She stood there in shock, she ran to her room passing her eldest siblings ignoring their questions. When she got into her room she saw Henrik sitting on her bed, looking nervous. She was puzzled as to why he was on her bed, "What is it you need little brother?" He looked up quickly and softly smiled at her. "Sister there is something I must tell you about Mother it's important." She nodded and grabbed his hand knowing she could not have this conversation in the home, where a witch lived. They walked into the woods in silence the sun covering their skin and the wind slightly blowing. Henrik was hesitant but spoke, "Mother has placed a spell on Father to make him loyal to her and not us, he beats us under Mother's spell. She erased it from your mind, I saw it sister I promise to the gods I am not lying!" Natalia stood there in shock but softly smiled at Henrik and bent down to his level. " I am proud of you brother for finding the courage to tell me, you are a warrior at heart remember that." He smiled and nodded at her.

Natalia went to the only place she knew to get her memory back, the witch Ayana she knew it was her mother's trusted friend but she hoped when she explained she could convince Ayana to unlock the memory her mother locked away. She knocked on her door fiddling with her fingers, Ayana opened the door and smiled at the girl. "Hello, Natalia I know what you are here for the ancestors have spoken come in." Natalia nodded at her and walked into the home.

Natalia walked down the streets of Richmond she had errands to run and so did Elijah so their family talk would be postponed for now, She knew some things would come up and she didn't want to speak about them yet. It was going to be a lot of work to help her siblings get used to the new Century. She walked into the cafe where Damon and Rose met Slater and walked up to the counter. She gave a smile, "Hey do you know where I can find Slator?" They nodded and pointed to a booth in the bag. She smirked and walked over to the booth and slid into it. She smirked "Hello Slater." Slater looked up in fear seeing Natalia Mikaelson in front of him. " What do you need?" She looked him in the eyes " I need Information, I want the whereabouts of Alaric Saltzman and other Info I will give you this daylight ring for the info and your help whenever I need it." She asked holding the Daylight ring a fellow witch made, or more so herself. He nodded and typed on his computer before handing her a napkin with his address on it. She nodded at him and handed him the daylight ring. She turned to him smiling " By the way, if you don't listen to me it will turn off and you'll burn to death in excruciating pain." She mocked and turned around walking out of the cafe with a smirk on her face and glowing red eyes.

┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° A / N: Hi GUYSS...I know I haven't been posting but chapters coming soon 😭. Also updates on new and old books coming out!

The meet my OCs is coming out I just need to tweak all of my books a bit and figure out my Layout!

Vote, Comment, and Follow!

THANKS FOR THE 800 READS!