𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔱

FƐMΛĿƐ MĪҠΛƐĿSᎾИ

FƐMΛĿƐ MĪҠΛƐĿSᎾИ

THE GILBERT'S RESIDENCE! THIRD-PERSON POV.

Elena is writing in her Diary. " Dear diary, today will be different. It has to be. I will smile, and it will be believable. My smile will say "I'm fine, thank you." "Yes, I feel much better." I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents. I will start fresh, and be someone new. It's the only way I'll make it through."

She walks down to the kitchen and sees her Aunt Jenna looking through the fridge. Jenna turns to face her, "Toast. I can make toast." She says looking at Elena. Elena pours her a cup of Coffee " It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna." She replied. Jeremy walked into the Kitchen " Is there coffee?" He looks back at Jenna as she rushes to her bag. Jeremy takes the coffee out of Elena's hand and she looks at him in disbelief and sighs. " Your first day of school and I'm unprepared. Lunch money?" She rushes. Elena shakes her head. " I'm good." Jeremy plucks the money out of her hand. Jenna scoffs. "Anything else? A number two pencil? What am I missing?" Elena looks at her confused. "Don't you have a big presentation today?" Jenna looks down at her watch. "I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...now. Crap!" She groans. She takes her hair out of its low messy bun and looks at Elena. Elena smiles slightly. "Then go. We'll be fine. You okay?" She tries. Jeremy looks at her and scoffs." Don't start." And walks away from her.

Natalia wakes up early and goes downstairs only to see all her siblings in the kitchen Elijah drinking tea with a book in hand, Rebekah drinking a blood bag, Kol listening to music on his new phone, and Finn reading a book with tea beside him. She brightly smiles.

  " Hey, when did you guys get back?" They look at her giving small smiles. Kol speaks up taking an earphone out. " Last Night didn't wanna disturb you"  He stated. She smiled at him and then looked toward her siblings. " Well I have a few plans for today, does anyone want a task maybe we can get through our problems quicker?" She beamed wanting some help. Rebekah shook her head. " Sorry Dear sister, I have school to go to to make friends with the Gilberts and the others so sorry." She smirked then grabbed her bag and left. Natalia opened her mouth and then closed it deciding not to speak on it. " What about you Kol?" He nodded, " Sure sis what do you have for your dear brother." Nat beamed " Thank you! Since I know you are into witch stuff could you get Emily's Grimoire and her Necklace? I'm pretty sure it's located at the Lockwood's but I'm not too sure to be careful because they are heavy on vervain from Zach Salvatore." He nodded with a smile and headed off to his task. There was just Elijah and Finn left. She looked between the two. " Would you guys like to take a task?" They shook their heads and she rolled her eyes and walked out of the kitchen. The two older brothers smirked at each other and chuckled.

MFHS ( MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL )

Rebekah pulled into the school parking lot in her jeep she had gotten when she left for out of town. She checked herself in the mirror before getting out and walking inside, everyone looking at her. She spotted the doppelganger and the Bennett witch and put a smile on her face walking over to them. " Hello, girls do you happen to know where the front office is I'm kinda lost." She beamed at them. Bonnie smiled at her while Elena gave her a jealous look. Bonnie smiled at the vampire. " Yea, it's down the hall right there, hope you have a good day here oh, and watch out for the jocks." She joked. Rebekah smiled ignoring Elena's look. " Thanks so much what's your name?" She asked shifting her bag on her shoulder. " Bonnie Bennet and this is my best friend Elena." She smiled at both girls. " Nice, well I'll see you, girls, later." She beamed and walked away. Once she got to the front desk she smiled at the woman before freezing when she felt her mark heat up, she looked to the side to see him her lover from the 90s when she had to leave him. Stefan looked at her with a twinkle in his eyes. He smiled at her. " Hi, What's your name?" He asked with a smile. Rebekah swore she felt butterflies and smiled. "Rebekah Mikaelson." " I'm Stefan." He replied. Then the bell rang. Stefan looked towards the bell and then back at her. " Would you like me to walk you to class?" She nodded and hurriedly got her schedule for her classes. The two walked to class side by side smiling leaving a doppelganger in the hallway staring at them with a jealous look.

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁️ 𝖆 / 𝖓: Hope you enjoy this chapter, I felt as if it is kinda rushed and I will come back and fix it

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁️ 𝖆 / 𝖓: Hope you enjoy this chapter, I felt as if it is kinda rushed and I will come back and fix it. Also, I feel like I need to put more detail into this book for people to understand it so I will go back soon to edit them! I have also been putting most of my time into this Idea that I have and it will be posted after a couple of Female Mikaelson chapters and a few updates so get ready! My bio has what's coming out and what's getting edited so be sure to check that out!

Updated A/N: my storage is fucked up again so I'll come back and do more graphics later😭.