𝖛𝖆𝖒𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖘

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁️𝖆 / 𝖓: OMG TY SM FOR 1.1K READS! I APPRECIATE YOU ALL SM!

sydneythehufflepuff ty sm for making this gif manip!

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 sat down at the table in Ayana's hut. Ayana was silently chanting a spell to herself, then suddenly she threw her head back, still chanting. She heard a few words.

Chosen one

Mikaelson

Universe crosser

Witch

Then Ayana passed out, scared natalia ran out of the hut and to her own house. She was walking back to the house it was almost night time and it was time for them to go to the cave to hide from the wolves in the night. Meanwhile with Esther...

Henrik ran to his mother gleefully, "Kol said you needed me mother" Esther nodded "Yes my child, I need you to gather sticks in the woods for our fire before the wolves come." Henrik looked at her confused " but you said we are not to go in the woods when it is a full moon?" Esther shook her head a ghost smirk on her face "The wolves aren't to come until midnight please go get the sticks" Henrik did as his mother said, not knowing he was going to die..

Natalia was close to the house when she heard a scream, Henrik she ran towards him to see his body ripped and his clothes tattered. She cried hot tears running down her face, she quickly ran to the house with henrik in her arms. " MOTHER, FATHER!" She fell to her knees her siblings and parents running out of the house, Esther smirked and then put on a falsely sad face. She surrounded her children " Leave his body here, I will bury him" Mikael looked to Henrik, his real self behind the evil Mikael sadly closed his eyes, all of the children mourning their youngest brother, that night was never the same. Because soon enough their mother was going to turn them into the curse they had to suffer for over a thousand years...Vampirism.

Natalia sat in front of her brother

Natalia sat in front of her brother. They stared at each other for a couple of seconds until Elijah spoke up," What have you called me here for sister." Natalia smirked slightly but then sighed. "Too right my wrongs brother, I have realized that I need my family, I-" She stopped for a second, Elijah looked at her curiously because she has never been on to share her emotions. " I am waking our siblings, I feel that I have done them wrong and I know it will take a while before you forgive me but I would like to be a family, I would like my family beside me when I break my curse."

Elijah stood " Is this some joke Natalia, I do not play any part in this foolishness" Natalia stood and glared at him, " I am telling the truth, I have done many things and now I am fixing them! I want to wake our siblings no matter the costs, I will even burn the daggers, I just need my siblings beside me we are family always and forever!" She spoke loudly. Elijah looked at her and smiled " Well, then let's wake them."

They walked into the basement where the coffins were being held. Natalia looked nervous she didn't know how they would react, she knew at least one of them would put up a fight. She opened each coffin and took out the daggers, and she and Elijah waited. She held blood bags in her hands, fiddling with her necklace. Elijah held her hand as if sensing her nerves she smiled. Rebekah gasped awake shooting up, she looked around the room and then landed her eyes on Natalia and Elijah. She glared at them, "Well hello brother, sister." Natalia threw a blood bag at her and smirked "Drink up" Rebekah rolled her eyes and drank the bag.

Natalia held a ghost smile, she would have her family together and then the real chaos would start...

˚ ˚ ☁️𝖆 / 𝖓: Saying this again TY SM FOR 1.1K READSS! I feel very excited and chapters for lightning love are coming soon, I have so many ideas for that book, but I am experiencing semi Writer's block, the books that are coming soon are in my bio so look at those! I took down desires to rewrite it because I needed to figure out her storyline all over again. I write all my plot lines and family origins down for my oc's so kinda difficult when I lose the paper lol. Also, how do you like the graphic that I requested? GO CHECK HER OUT AT THE TOP SHE HAS AMAZING GRAPHICS!