𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔶

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 stood arms crossed pacing across the floor from her siblings all woken from their coffins glaring at her

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 stood arms crossed pacing across the floor from her siblings all woken from their coffins glaring at her. She finally stopped walking and took a deep breath sighing. " This is the truth...I am scared, I was scared of Mikael coming to get us which led to me daggering you. I was paranoid and a nuisance and I am sorry that I have confined you for your immortal lives. If you wish to leave I understand, all I ask is for my family to be beside me if you wish to stay." She ranted. And with those final words, Nat walked off going to the backyard not wanting to hear their answers. She was overwhelmed I mean sure someone would be like your just crazy, but Nat has PTSD and more disorders it's tough to have people stick beside you, especially family members who you've put in coffins for centuries and decades. She sat in the forest eyes closed just listening to nature.

MEANWHILE WITH THE OTHER MIKAELSON SIBLINGS...

KOL POV

Kol walked to a room that was getting packed up and sat on the mattress head in his hands. His sister seemed genuine which was never something he had seen, she had always been cruel and paranoid. She used to be sweet until Mikael turned bad and soon turned us into what we hate now. Kol didn't know what to think, he missed the genuine sister and it seemed she had found her way back. Kol wanted to be around this sister more but at the same time, he didn't want to stay because all they would do was neglect him again leave him alone to defend himself, or dagger him. He even lost his magic and still hadn't gotten over it, it was a piece of him, yes sooner or later Kol would get over it but for now, he had the decision to make, was he going to stay or was he going to go?

FINN'S POV

Finn was quietly confused about what his sister had just done, she seemed calmer than her usual tense paranoia state. She was pacing which was something she did rarely. She was never scared and she admitted she was scared. ( unless it was about father) . To be honest, Finn had felt guilt for leaving Elijah the Eldest sibling duties when it was his job to protect his siblings his job to take care of them his responsibility. But he had also fallen in love with his girlfriend Sage who was his world. He had been daggered and had no way to contact her or find where she was, some part of him hated his sister for it and some parts just wanted to be a big brother to her like he should've been back then other than sulking over Freya and not saying anything about their Father's abuse. He knew now he had to own up to his mistakes for not being a big brother like he was supposed to..so he decided to stay.

REBEKAH POV

Rebekah seemed in between emotions at that moment she was weirded out by her sister's behavior but she understood. She hated her sister for taking her away from him but she had to ignore it because it was her sister. Even though it was her true love a love that would last an eternity she was her sister, and she didn't want to give that up over a boy. She loved her sister disordered and all so she decided to stay, sooner or later Rebekah would leave but for right now she wanted to be by her side for this curse she had spent decades trying to do.

ELIJAH POV

Usually, Elijah was the collected and calm brother but currently, he had a puzzled look on his face, he didn't know why Natalia was confusing them so much. She used to be a monster who had daddy issues, no offense to his sister but she had them. And she seemed nicer halfway rid of the Paranoia and the evil. Elijah had spent years trying to get his sister to get her act together, and now that it finally happened Elijah was happy he could finally do what he wanted to do in life, but for now, since he had nothing planned he would stick beside his sister and his family. Always and Forever.

THIRD-PERSON POV!

Natalia walked back into the room facing her nervousness to see all of her siblings standing there some with blank looks and others small smiles. Elijah stepped up " We have all agreed that we will stay but soon we will leave to figure out the new century finally going on our journeys checking in from time to time." He spoke fixing his suit slightly. Natalia smiled hugging him. Elijah shocked chuckled and hugged her back. Her siblings watched a smile small on their faces.

The Mikaelson's were back and no one was going to stop them...

Esther watched them from behind the veil, a glare on her face, and turned to the witches. " How about a deal?" She voiced evilness lingering in her voice.

 " How about a deal?" She voiced evilness lingering in her voice

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁️ 𝖆 / 𝖓: Hey Guys! I APPRECIATE U SO MUCH FOR THE 1.9K READS!

Vote, Comment, and Follow!